• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ramshot LRT

Tried some with 300 otm hybrids. Seems promising, havent been able to get out lately, to try more. But, between 97.0 gr to around 100.0 gr. Seemed like something wld work for me. Really seemed to group a little better for me, than Ramshot Magnum. Its wat I use for my .338 LM.

Reactions: Yote Klr
I'd like to try some in 26 Nosler... my H50BMG stash is not going to last forever!

Just tried some Monday in my .338 RPR. I've shot Hornady factory 285 bthp's, and 285 ELD reloads with H1000. Poor to mediocre groups at 200yds. With the LRT, I got some 3/4" groups at 200. Seemed to have a bit less recoil too. Going to fine tune the loads and retry this weekend. Happy, Happy so far.

ETA: Plus the fact, that after ordering an 8lb jug, it's only $20/lb!!

Last edited:
Just tried some Monday in my .338 RPR. I've shot Hornady factory 285 bthp's, and 285 ELD reloads with H1000. Poor to mediocre groups at 200yds. With the LRT, I got some 3/4" groups at 200. Seemed to have a bit less recoil too. Going to fine tune the loads and retry this weekend. Happy, Happy so far.

ETA: Plus the fact, that after ordering an 8lb jug, it's only $20/lb!!

What was the load you used and about what velocity do you think it was going?

So far it looks like my best group was with 97g with a velocity of about 2670. Going out again in the morning and retesting. That velocity was from my first go around, left my book with my velocities out to the farm the last time (2nd outing). I'd like to get a little more velocity if I can, 97,98,99 all shot good with 97 the best...1/2"@200yds. This thing kind of beats my ass so hopefully I can repeat it! That was with Hornady 285 ELD's, picked up some 300g BTHP seconds from Midway I'm going try too. Just 5 rds for now.

So far it looks like my best group was with 97g with a velocity of about 2670. Going out again in the morning and retesting. That velocity was from my first go around, left my book with my velocities out to the farm the last time (2nd outing). I'd like to get a little more velocity if I can, 97,98,99 all shot good with 97 the best...1/2"@200yds. This thing kind of beats my ass so hopefully I can repeat it! That was with Hornady 285 ELD's, picked up some 300g BTHP seconds from Midway I'm going try too. Just 5 rds for now.

Thank you, I will be curious to see how it goes, I have a jug of Reloder 33 I am working my way through but am always willing to try a little of something else.