• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Random Stuff

vclfSdu.png

And after one to the chops you can make a few wraps around the esophagile area a choke a MF'er out. Neato. ;)

That would be esophagus for correct spelling, kind sir. As for anatomical area, we commonly refer to that as the anterior neck.
However, being exposed to the underworld’s finest for years, I was able to interpret your explanation......?
And yes thats a wonderful tool. I need to get one for a friend from work, single gal, who walks her dogs a lot. She packs heat too, though knowing her, if they werent dead from the shooting, she would rap em on the head a few times to get the point across more clearly.
I only have cool friends.

Last edited:
A store that sells new husbands has opened in town, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

FLOOR 1 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

FLOOR 2 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS AND LOVE KIDS.

"That's nice" she thinks "but I want more".

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

FLOOR 3 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, AND ARE EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING.

"Wow" she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

FLOOR 4 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, ARE DROP-DEAD GOOD LOOKING AND HELP WITH HOUSEWORK.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

FLOOR 5 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, ARE DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS, HELP WITH HOUSEWORK, AND HAVE A STRONG ROMANTIC STREAK.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

FLOOR 6 - YOU ARE VISITOR 31,456,012 TO THIS FLOOR. THERE ARE NO MEN ON THIS FLOOR. THIS FLOOR EXISTS SOLELY AS PROOF THAT WOMEN ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE.

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT THE HUSBAND STORE.

PLEASE NOTE: TO AVOID GENDER BIAS CHARGES, THE STORE'S OWNER OPENED A NEW WIVES STORE JUST ACROSS THE STREET, WITH THE SAME RULES.

The First Floor has wives that love sex.

The Second Floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Floors have never been visited.

A store that sells new husbands has opened in town, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

FLOOR 1 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

FLOOR 2 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS AND LOVE KIDS.

"That's nice" she thinks "but I want more".

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

FLOOR 3 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, AND ARE EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING.

"Wow" she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

FLOOR 4 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, ARE DROP-DEAD GOOD LOOKING AND HELP WITH HOUSEWORK.

"Oh, mercy me!" she exclaims "I can hardly stand it!"

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

FLOOR 5 - THESE MEN HAVE JOBS, LOVE KIDS, ARE DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS, HELP WITH HOUSEWORK, AND HAVE A STRONG ROMANTIC STREAK.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

FLOOR 6 - YOU ARE VISITOR 31,456,012 TO THIS FLOOR. THERE ARE NO MEN ON THIS FLOOR. THIS FLOOR EXISTS SOLELY AS PROOF THAT WOMEN ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE.

THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING AT THE HUSBAND STORE.

PLEASE NOTE: TO AVOID GENDER BIAS CHARGES, THE STORE'S OWNER OPENED A NEW WIVES STORE JUST ACROSS THE STREET, WITH THE SAME RULES.

The First Floor has wives that love sex.

The Second Floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Floors have never been visited.

Serious style points awarded to you, good Sir !

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
My wife and I decided to go on an organised trip to Afghanistan, to see for ourselves what the place was like.

It didn't start well as the train we were travelling on broke down just a few miles south of the station. We found ourselves stranded in a scary hell hole where no one around us spoke any English.

The train, and surrounding streets, were full of Muslims, angry bearded types glared at us.

The wife stood out in her brightly coloured sun-dress. All the local women were draped in black head to toe, burqas. We were extremely scared and convinced that we were in deep trouble.

Just then, Jenny our group leader ushered us off the train and around the corner from Bankstown Station to the bus terminal, where we continued our journey safely to Sydney Airport.

That would be esophagus for correct spelling, kind sir. As for anatomical area, we commonly refer to that as the anterior neck.
However, being exposed to the underworld’s finest for years, I was able to interpret your explanation......?
And yes thats a wonderful tool. I need to get one for a friend from work, single gal, who walks her dogs a lot. She packs heat too, though knowing her, if they werent dead from the shooting, she would rap em on the head a few times to get the point across more clearly.

I can make up words if I want to. You're not the boss of me. ;)

My wife and I decided to go on an organised trip to Afghanistan, to see for ourselves what the place was like.

It didn't start well as the train we were travelling on broke down just a few miles south of the station. We found ourselves stranded in a scary hell hole where no one around us spoke any English.

The train, and surrounding streets, were full of Muslims, angry bearded types glared at us.

The wife stood out in her brightly coloured sun-dress. All the local women were draped in black head to toe, burqas. We were extremely scared and convinced that we were in deep trouble.

Just then, Jenny our group leader ushered us off the train and around the corner from Bankstown Station to the bus terminal, where we continued our journey safely to Sydney Airport.

Unfortunately, this is a true statement in a lot of countries, and cities in todays societies...........

Reactions: Barneybdb
Yin/Yang (?....). Used to be Really Right Stuff's logo. No, not the cat balls ;).

Speaking of the cat, where is that ole' horndog anyway ?

I gotta nuther short little vid I just might put up of them doing what they do. They're becoming elusive. :LOL::love:

Weather report, current conditions:

87 degrees, 63% humidity, 64% dewpoint, light wind with smoke haze. Expected high today 95, Sunday 97-98, Monday 99-100. Smoke is from the west and north, not at all bad here, worse further west.

This is an unusual heat wave for around here, can't even imagine what it's like in the SW states. Hearing reports of 112+ and lots of smoke haze. You guys out West/SW take care, heatstroke ain't fun.

Good day to huddle in the basement prepping brass. Cooler full of iced Buds. Could be worse, could be roofing. Or a firefighter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb
Weather report, current conditions:

87 degrees, 63% humidity, 64% dewpoint, light wind with smoke haze. Expected high today 95, Sunday 97-98, Monday 99-100. Smoke is from the west and north, not at all bad here, worse further west.

This is an unusual heat wave for around here, can't even imagine what it's like in the SW states. Hearing reports of 112+ and lots of smoke haze. You guys out West/SW take care, heatstroke ain't fun.

Good day to huddle in the basement prepping brass. Cooler full of iced Buds. Could be worse, could be roofing. Or a firefighter.

I'll take 115 in AZ over 100 up here anyday of the week! Desert heat is a lot easier to handle for me.

Dissin' Barn ?........WTH's that all about ?:unsure::eek:

(BTW the gross of Xtra small rubbers for the cat came in. I'll try to turn them around today and send you a T/N. I think there might have been some micro XXS size in the shipment. I'll include them too. Maybe YOU can find a use for them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Barneybdb and 1J04
I think he meant esophageal

Learn something new 'damn near' every day. I had no idea that this 'mishap' had actually happened. And ya, the tinfoil 9/11 conspiracy shit? Please. :sneaky:

""

Reactions: Decoy