• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Random Thoughts

why does your poop come out green if you drink an entire bottle of welch's grape soda the night before?

Reactions: Mater2009
If everyone on the planet, suddenly, simultaneously ran, rode or drove East, could we change the rotation of the Earth ?

Who decides which ball hangs lower? Why can't I make them switch?

1619340100332.png

We all know that the tires on our vehicles won't last forever. People are constantly buying new tires because their's have worn down and are unsafe.

Think about how many cars there are in the United States driving on the same roads every day, every year, etc etc etc.

Where the hell does all the tire dust go? There should be mounds of it on the sides of the roads.

• Haha
Reactions: Secondistic
If a stranger insults me, I'll probably ignore it, as their opinion is meaningless. If a stranger compliments me, I'll probably treasure it, as their opinion is important.

I've got a brother named Esau that lives down in Arkansas that has a saw that'll beat every saw that you ever saw. If you saw a saw that beat my brothers Easu's saw then you saw more than I ever saw.

R

Why do Americans and Europeans want to live in Central and South America and their people want to live here or there?

Reactions: Rich4
What's the best configuration for K baffles? Notches aligned? Notches every 90°/180°? Does it matter?

2x4's are liars, why the hell don't they call them by there true dimensions? Lumber industry needs help. Thats like saying here is a box of 50 rounds but there are only 45 in it because I had to make the box smaller.

What's the best configuration for K baffles? Notches aligned? Notches every 90°/180°? Does it matter?

It matters. The notches are there to form turbulence. Otherwise the gas stack is perfectly round and you get less gas “tossing”.

don’t line them up.

Oddly I bet the notch was invented when someone baffle struck a can during metering and then found it was quieter. lol.

Reactions: Noob Sammich