• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Etiquette

I get what you’re describing, I think.

With the angle the rounds will be impacting, shy of the deck of the range being legit boulders, the worse case is the rounds might deflect, but would still deflect down range.

Now if you said they were mag dumping into a 48x48” block of stainless steel at 10yrds, I’m with you, but what you describe, risk matrix, you probably had a higher chance of death or injury driving to the range.

This is about as extreme as a quick search yields

The words obtuse and pedantic come to mind

If you set up right beside someone you don't know at a range with 10+ stations, it's a dick move. I wouldn't leave, but I would ask you why you thought it would be OK.

I'm not talking about the Saturday before deer season, I' specifically referring to times when the range is otherwise empty.
and ide probably tell you to go fuck yourself if you come at me with that entitled bitch ass attitude.

This is hilarious.

Guess entitled is the new trigger word of the day.

Some folks think they are entitled to a certain degree of civility.
And some feel entitled to piss people off since there is no recourse.

And that is why membership ranges prices keep going up.

They pay people to monitor grown ass men that can't even get along at a gun range.

Don't we have libtards and communist enough to kick around.

Reactions: HD1911
This is hilarious.

Guess entitled is the new trigger word of the day.

Some folks think they are entitled to a certain degree of civility.
And some feel entitled to piss people off since there is no recourse.

And that is why membership ranges prices keep going up.

They pay people to monitor grown ass men that can't even get along at a gun range.

Don't we have libtards and communist enough to kick around.
1) you are at a shooting range, expect loud noises or don't show up

2) if you start lecturing me and demand to know why I set up where I did because I'm annoying you by making noise at a shooting range......yes, you are being an entitled little bitch

If me shooting a gun at a place where guns are shot pisses you off, you should just stay home

Reactions: kjmdrumz3
Check your roll boy.

I'm not the one being entiteled at the range bitching about noise.

I'm bitching about the entiteled assholes doing it on purpose and boasting about it since they are protected.

You must have missed the post about people not in charge thinking they are. At the range nobody gives a shit where you work. Mind your own target.

Get me?

Last edited:
160 posts and going strong, hope none of you were at the range the other day when I sat right in the middle.

I had a guy that had a new AI next to ne while i was shooting a CZScorpion. I apparently hit his precious AI with a 9mm round. He flipped out and bitched say do you know how fucking much this cost me? I said yeah., about as much as my AI.

Fuck you!

Do you mean 9mm shell?

I had a guy that had a new AI next to ne while i was shooting a CZScorpion. I apparently hit his precious AI with a 9mm round. He flipped out and bitched say do you know how fucking much this cost me? I said yeah., about as much as my AI.

Fuck you!
Actually, you reminded me of my first 600yd. BR shoot.
Was my time to head to my assigned bench (all 13 were full), ended up next to a guy that looked like he had a 10k bolt gun (6.5 Creed Mater Race), two Magneto Speeds, spotting scope, fancy ass adj. rest, rear bag, and 4ea. ammo boxes of his "roll-your-own" ammo, along with two reloading/data books. Took him three trips to his truck and back to get it to the bench. Even had a neat little wagon to haul it all with. Boy, did I feel "out gunned", because, all I had was my gun, rear bag, 1ea. box of ammo and my mechanics chair. I said...Hello and all I got was..."You do have a brass catcher for that thing, don't you??" So, yeah, you do run into those people from time to time, but, we did end up chatting a bit at the score/target area and yeah, I took 2nd. and he took 5th. I'm surprised he even talked to me at all. Mac

To each his own. I suspect he may have wanted to check zero but with only two shots... maybe he realized the better course of action was to move down and away. I don’t figure he was an ass... just a guy out punching holes in paper or ringing steel. We’re all sometimes guilty of a lack of full consideration of our actions. That’s just us humans. Forgive and Forget.

So someone accidentally door dinged your precious terd and you purposefully kicked in both of their doors? And they are the piece of shit? I would have loved to see your dumb ass get arrested for being a complete fuckstick.
As the saying goes, fuck around and find out.

So someone accidentally door dinged your precious terd and you purposefully kicked in both of their doors? And they are the piece of shit? I would have loved to see your dumb ass get arrested for being a complete fuckstick.

Sounds like someone who has been on the receiving end of a similar stupid prize. Was that you who decided to block my F250 in a number of years ago? 😂

Reactions: Aftermath
Sounds like someone who has been on the receiving end of a similar stupid prize. Was that you who decided to block my F250 in a number of years ago? 😂
Nope, I don't mess with other people's shit. But if I witnessed some dickhead kicking my doors in, his teeth would have been smashed down his fucking throat. Fuck calling the cops.

Reactions: Aftermath
Yep, pretty much.
Screenshot_20210430-190752_Chrome.jpg

The cops will tell you it's private property and they dont give a fuck at wallmart.

But if you pull your dick out and piss on a liberal it all of a sudden is a hate crime in public.

Same parking lot.

Some sorry shit huh.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Nope, I don't mess with other people's shit. But if I witnessed some dickhead kicking my doors in, his teeth would have been smashed down his fucking throat. Fuck calling the cops.
Yep...recall I WANTED then to come out!! HAHAHA

That was not what happened. The owner of a collectible car parked it away from other cars in order to prevent his doors from being dinged. Some sociopath deliberately parked his pos right next to it and and dinged his door. He deliberately messed with his shit. Unlike you because you said you don’t mess with other people’s shit.