• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range Master is an idiot

Sportin Wood

Team Hardwood
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2010
    The Woods, WA
    Just letting off a little steam here. I went to one of the local ranges this weekend to sight in the new .338 Edge, and the range master there was a complete idiot. First off he asked me what range I wanted to shoot at. I wanted the 50yds to start, 100yds to get closer, and the 200 yds to zero in. He then said that it was policy to charge me per station I had to change to. I agreed thinking this was stupid, but then I was caught by surprise when he told me to set up on lane 7, and cross shoot across three lanes, all with gys in them, to shoot at one of the 50 yd targets. I don't know if this is how this range or others function, but the usual range I go to has huge signs stating no crossfire.

Well there is my rant. I don't think I will be going back there anytime soon.

Re: Range Master is an idiot

Soooooo, you'd rather be charged per station...??

Re: Range Master is an idiot

Stan.....It is really hard to concentrate on anything you write with that avatar!!! lol
    blush.gif
    Now what were you saying???
    smile.gif