• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range report - My two British loves getting it done (AI related)

Black-X

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2006
Kentucky
Obviously the rifle has a British heritage, but so does my wife. Took her shooting and let her shoot the rifle how she wanted for the first group. Gave a few pointers, ran through some dry firing, then printed group #2. Finally focused on body position and trigger control, ran through more dry firing, then she printed group #3. I told her that all she has to do is listen to what I say and then do it, EVERYTHING in life will get better. :) That statement didn't go over all that well.

Rifle is an AI AE Mk III with a factory AI/Bartlein barrel in .243 that generally stays in the .3's.

cay0.jpg

0uy9.jpg

hro5.jpg

pn1r.jpg

A proud man (or should now be a nervous man) when you teach the wife to shoot and they enjoy it. I too tried the same corny line when I helped the wife with her new SIg P226 Extreme that she picked out for our anniversary a few years back, mission failed but she did shoot quite well.

I'm pretty sure she just beat my tie-breaker from last match and she matched yours ;) Great group coach, good to see.

This post is fantasy..what wife listens to her husband !! :)
Nice shooting..

Thanks all! The wife was pretty happy with the quick improvements.

Pusher, I'm planning to be there in the spring for sure. Would have been there this last time but I was committed to shooting PNTC the same weekend.

Apparently she didn't still have the rifle in hand when you stated comment #3. LOL! Good shooting!

Even worse. Beat both of us!

aujz.jpg

It won't be the last time that I get beat by a woman! I'll blame it on all the stress, muzzle brakes, dust storm, caution tape flapping in front of me (there was a picture to support that theory too), and even the gun while I'm at it. ;)

Very attractive lady you've got, lucky man. I've shown the wife in hopes of getting her to pull the trigger soon.