• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys RAPTAR group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I sent out reminders to all committed buyers to send in their funds. 19 of 26 responded so far. Most said they had either already sent in their funds or would do so this week.
Two pulled out saying they could not get the funds in time. I wished them well.
One new person made a buy commit, so net loss of one commit (from 27 down to 26).
We have received funds from 6 people so far.

If anyone thinks they might want to buy a unit but have questions, please PM me and ask and I will try to answer.

Thanks to all for participating !!!
:)

Last edited:

89 pricing requests

25 committed units

03 people have yet to respond to reminder to send payment on 05/12

08 units are "payment received" status

I received ITAR forms from the supplier and will be sending those out to the buyers today as well as sending a second reminder to the 3 folks who have not responded yet. Buyers should complete the ITAR forms and email back to the supplier.

Thanks for participating, and please PM with any further questions.

Thanks !!! :)

Payment deadline is 24 May (I had said it was 25 May, but that is a Saturday).

Ok, ITAR Forms have been sent to all bidding members. Please email back to supplier per instructions contained in the forms. Let me know if any questions.

90 pricing requests

26 committed units

00 people have yet to respond to payment reminders (a.k.a. 100% of committed buyers have responded)

09 units are "payment received" status

02 ITAR forms received by PRG

All committed buyers have been sent the ITAR forms.

Payment deadline 24 May.

Thanks for participating (and looking ) !!!

Reactions: Ogbybay
I got a check, but I cannot match the real name on the check up with the hide handles. I sent a PM to the individual I think sent this check, so please check your PMs and respond if I asked you about a check I cannot match up. Thanks !! :)

==
This issue has been resolved.

Last edited:

94 pricing requests

28 Committed units

15 units in "payment received" status

02 ITAR forms confirmed received by PRG (no update since Thursday)

Payment deadline 24 May

Ship date 4 June

(make sure our PM thread has your real name and shipping address !! :D )

Thanks for participating and looking !!!

Last edited:
Ok, if you haven't already, if you have sent funds, please post your real name in the PM thread between us. I now have received two payments I cannot match up.

Thanks!

These issues have been resolved. Thx.

Last edited:
98 pricing requests

28 buy commits

21 units in "payment received" status

Payment deadline 24 May

Ship date 4 june

Make sure you send in your ITAR forms to the PRG email on the forum. Let me know (via PM) if you need help.

Make your our PM thread contains your real name and shipping address, so I can match up your check to your hide ID and get the shipping address matched up as well.

Thanks for participating and looking !!!

100 pricing requests

26 commits (I removed 2 from the forecast who have been unresponsive)

23 units in "payment received" status (2 have said "funds have been sent" and another will pay making 26 total)

Payment deadline 24 May

Ship Date 4 June
More detail, on the ship date. All units tied to payments received on or before 20 May will ship on 4 June. We are allowing 7 days for paper instruments to clear. The batch I deposited today and will deposit tomorrow, should clear by 7 June at the latest (Monday 27 May is a bank holiday) ... so those units should ship 10 June (I will confirm with PRG tomorrow). Shipment of your unit is contingent upon you getting me your shipping address and sending in your ITAR form to PRG, via the email shown on the form.

Ok final price determination by PRG is complete. I will notify everyone who sent payment as to the number of units you will receive and when as well as the amount of any refund.
You need to make sure you have sent in the ITAR form.
PM me with any questions.

==
If anyone else wants in, PM me for the price. But for the remainder of this group buy, any new players must send funds by wire (to reduce turn around time). I can provide instructions for wiring if interested.

==
Everyone gets the same price. Only one final price, which I can share in PM.

At this point, it looks like "group 01" will ship on 4 June and "group 02" will ship on June 11.
This issue, is not all of the funds which were sent via paper instrument will clear prior to 4 June.
Restated, 2/3rd of the units (those for which funds have cleared prior to 4 June) will ship on 4 June and the remaining 1/3rd will ship on 11 June.
For those receiving refunds, those will go out as soon as your funds clear. The first batch is ready for the post office and will mail tomorrow.

Ok, just got off phone with distributor. We are still GREEN to ship the first batch of RAPTAR ES on 4 June. Right now it looks like that will be 14 of the 24 units which have been committed to.
I've seen funds receipts for 23 of the 24 units.
So I will wire the distributor the cleared funds as of Monday morning.
I will send the list of corresponding names and addresses for the group 01 shipment to the distributor monday morning.
Between now and then I will reconcile the list of ITAR forms received by the distributor as of this morning and notify all those who have not sent in the ITAR forms. The distributor can not ship your unit(s) until they receive your itAR forms.
I will let you know, if you need to (re)send the ITAR forms.

==
The group 02 funds should all clear next week and the tentative date for the group 02 shipment will be the following Tuesday, June 11th.

==
And further, there are still plenty of RAPTAR ES units on the shelf (approximately 30 more), so if anyone wants one of these, we can still accommodate, PROVIDED you can wire the funds, to eliminate any funds clearing delays. If interested just PM me for the price and wiring instructions. Thanks!!!

Ok, status is:

24 units committed (other commits non-responsive have been removed).

Payment received for all 24 units.

At least 15 of the units have payment which has cleared, those 15 will ship out on 4 June.

The 9 additional units will ship out 11 June, after all funds have cleared.

Received spreadsheet from PRG regarding who has sent in ITAR form. I am going thru that and PMing those who have deficiencies in the ITAR area. I will PM you if you have a deficiency. Your (correctly completed) ITAR form must be received by PRG before your unit can ship.

Thanks !!!

==
If anyone still wants in, you can still get in, provided you wire the funds. PM me to receive the final price or for other questions.

Ok PRG confirms receipt of my wire of the group 01 funds and that group 01 shipping will start tomorrow. I told them to keep me appraised of shipments so I can answer questions.

Group 02 funds will be wired next Monday and group 02 shipments will be 11 June.

As of now, all 24 units will ship either in Group 01 or Group 02. That is 15 units in group 01 and 9 units in group 02.
The reason for the two groups was to allow time for funds to clear for all instruments.

Thanks!

100% of funds have cleared. All group 02 units will ship on 11 June, provided PRG has all of your ITAR forms before then.

10 out of 15 group 01 units have shipped. There were some issues with ITAR forms. Two issues with ITAR forms still remain outstanding for group 01. Three of 5 group 01b units will ship today. The other two will ship today if the ITAR issues can be resolved this morning.

Two refund checks have cleared on our side.

Reactions: Evolution 9
Received two, everything as expected.
Thanks for putting this together.

Thanks all !!!

And again, there are still more units available. Please PM me if interested.

could only swing one of these, so the rifles will have to share, but looking forward to trying it out. thanks again joe.

hopefully the adjustment to move from a low mount to high will be pretty consistent and i can jot it down for repeatability. or maybe its close enough that swapping back and forth wont matter.

Attachments

• 0DE667F4-6FA7-46B7-AA4D-D247534DA130.jpeg
    0DE667F4-6FA7-46B7-AA4D-D247534DA130.jpeg
    490.8 KB · Views: 226
Whacked a coyote with one shot at 473 yards just hours after sighting it in. Never could have done that without the RAPTAR. Thanks, Joe!

Attachments

• 18078D42-E386-438E-8F2F-BBF3222A9D87.jpeg
    18078D42-E386-438E-8F2F-BBF3222A9D87.jpeg
    530.6 KB · Views: 231
Reactions: wigwamitus
Still 17 RAPTAR ES remaining, per PRG inventory yesterday.

PM for details.

10 RAPTAR ES left, per PRG inventory today.

PM for pricing or any questions.

Still 15 RAPTAR-ES left. PM for Group Buy pricing.

Thx !

( I guess they found some more ? :) )

Reactions: Bravo6niner
Thanks !!!

Please PM to discuss details of transaction.

haha ... u guys are keeping me busy today !!! (that's fine ... that's what I'm here for :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.