• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Group Buys RAPTAR group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ho ho ho ... thanks for all the interest ... we have 4 units left !!!

Please PM me a price. I JUST found this... ES units available only?

She hasn’t left me yet, may as well ask for the price :D

ok thanks everyone !!!

All the units have now been committed for ( SPF ) ... so baring any hiccups ... this RATAR ES Group is officially CLOSED !!!

B7149D8A-DD56-4B58-A751-DB33B9F3C3AE.jpeg

Ok, well it turns out, PRG has ONE more RAPTAR ES unit. First public, here in this thread "I'll take it" gets it.

If any questions about the unit or payment process, please PM me about that. But the official "I'll take it" should be posted here after any questions are answered.

Thanks!!

Got both of mine in good shape. One box was a little beat up (not bad), but the contents were pristine.

Mine is awesome also, where is everyone putting their remote?

I opted for right side of the magwell since I use my non firing hand to squeeze the bag.

Reactions: rbutcher
That’s exactly what I did, right side of the magwell. When it’s time to send a round, I just shift my hand back to the grip.

2021 group buy? Covid has had funds screwed up this year..

Last edited:
BTW, one member is looking to sell their RAPTAR ES. He bought in the group buy, but is now upgrading to the S/ES model. Go check in the Optics PX for "RAPTAR ES".

Reactions: SkyScrapin
What is this S/ES model? Does it just have the Bluetooth and ballistic capabilities or does it have the IR illuminator too? And I mean the good one.

The “ES” in the S/ES stands for “Eye Safe” so, no, it definitely does NOT have the “good one.” :cry:

But it does have all the other cool bits. Just low-power lasers.

Too bad. All that little guys needs is an IR illuminator with some ass behind it. Well that and not needing a decoder ring to figure out how to get it set up. Guess I’ll carry on with my Luna. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: TheHorta
Status
Not open for further replies.