• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms RARE Knights Armament SR-15 Match Rifle Vero Beach Lower URX 2 Rifle Length Rail

Five7guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Very rare rifle to find in general plus this has the more desirable URX 2 Rifle length Rail without the integrated front sight. This appears to be unfired has a couple spots on the barrel where it looks like some surface rust started when I got it there was almost a goo looking substance so it almost seems like some cleaner or something got onto the barrel. I reached in with a long q-tip soaked in oil and was able to rub most of it off. If you sent this to someone with the appropriate wrench you could media blast the barrel and entirely remove any trace of that.

This features as Krieger Stainless barrel with beautiful Target Crown Vero Beach Marked Lower Receiver this rifle is in 100% original configuration .

Has a SUPER RARE Teardrop Trigger Guard installed as well worth easily $250-$300 on its own. Don't pass up the opportunity to have a truly collectible rifle in your collection.

Added some trades below

Price is $2950 $2400 Plus actual Shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0902.JPG
    IMG_0902.JPG
    511.2 KB · Views: 820
  • IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 843
  • IMG_0910.JPG
    IMG_0910.JPG
    282.1 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_0913.JPG
    IMG_0913.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0908.JPG
    IMG_0908.JPG
    354.9 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Bump with a price drop $2800 these don’t come up every day and this one has the Teardrop Trigger Guard as well as the URX 2 vs the more common ff Ras

If someone is looking at this and we are pretty close on price message me and I’ll consider an offer close to asking price

Bump $2700 shipped and to clarify the Bipod was only used to help photograph it’s not included

Sunday afternoon bump $2600 shipped one of these sold less than a year ago for $2900

If anyone looking at this I’ll consider other trades for

Factory 9mm Glocks HK s&w or similar polymer guns stuff in the $250-$400 used range meaning I’m not giving $500 for a used Gen 5 Glock or m&p

Aimpoint comp m2 pro M4 t2 comp m5 h1 etc

New in package AR mags Gen 2 pmags or okay Industries surefeed

Colt series 70 competition 38 super Stainless

Non import m1a Carbine wwii inland Winchester Saginaw etc

Colt 6920 prefer a stripped down oem version is colt Lowers Colt c stamped Uppers

B&T APC9 or GHM9

Very rare rifle to find in general plus this has the more desirable URX 2 Rifle length Rail without the integrated front sight. This appears to be unfired has a couple spots on the barrel where it looks like some surface rust started when I got it there was almost a goo looking substance so it almost seems like some cleaner or something got onto the barrel. I reached in with a long q-tip soaked in oil and was able to rub most of it off. If you sent this to someone with the appropriate wrench you could media blast the barrel and entirely remove any trace of that.

This features as Krieger Stainless barrel with beautiful Target Crown Vero Beach Marked Lower Receiver this rifle is in 100% original configuration .

Has a SUPER RARE Teardrop Trigger Guard installed as well worth easily $250-$300 on its own. Don't pass up the opportunity to have a truly collectible rifle in your collection.

Added some trades below

Price is $2950 $2400 Plus actual Shipping

Is this still for sale?
What is the current price?