• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms RARE Pre-ZEV Mega Arms MTS Monolithic 308 w/ 20" Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berger024

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2018
New York
Extremely rare. Pre-ZEV complete Mega Arms MTS Monolithic upper/ billet ambi lower in .308 w/ 20" Proof

Ultra-Light rifle build in great condition.

Pre- ZEV Mega Arms MTS Monolithic Upper - True monolithic upper pre- LMT patent issue
20" Proof Carbon Fiber
Geissele Trigger
Pre-ZEV Mega Arms (Tumwater- made) Billet Lower w/ Ambi Bolt Release
Premium LPK
Barrel Nut Wrench Included (impossible to find).
BCM Gunfighter CH
BCG - Marked with only "0" and cannot recall manufacturer
Magpul PRS

In current NYS S.A.F.E. configuration, once dropped off at FFL it will ship with standard mag release and minus 5rnd Magpul.

$3500 $3250 shipped FFL to FFL. If you think i'm off on price, please tell me. There isn't anything I could find that was sold to reference. Premium large frames are $4250+. Payment via USPS MO. I canceled PayPal when their new Terms and Conditions debacle popped up. I'd be happy to chat with you prior to sale or whatever else to make you feel you're not getting scammed.

I realize my SH account doesn't have much action on it, which I'm looking to change going forward. I have excellent feedback on my premium Arf account and I did purchase a rifle on SH in 2019, before the rules changed and you needed to have a premium account to buy/sell.

Attachments

• IMG_4872.jpg
    IMG_4872.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 804
  • IMG_4873.jpg
    IMG_4873.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 598
  • IMG_4874.jpg
    IMG_4874.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 574
  • IMG_4875.jpg
    IMG_4875.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 557
  • IMG_4895.jpg
    IMG_4895.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 562
  • IMG_4896.jpg
    IMG_4896.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG_4871.jpg
    IMG_4871.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Reactions: hcsd54
Price drop $2450 shipped. Way more realistic price, Proof barrel avoid the long wait. Thanks!

This has been up for awhile with some window shoppers here and there. I would be open to dismantling and selling the stripped upper/lower combo, Proof Barrel, G trigger.

I would like to move this ASAP. $1950. Open to trades + money on your end, if need be.

Looking for:

ACIS AX R700 SA - color doesn't matter
Kidd Supergrade
Mountain hunting bolt gun in .308/.260 - no Savages
Glock 20

Bump. PRICE DROP - $1900. Will consider splitting up Proof CF barrel, Complete Lower, Upper. Looking to move this and get a Kidd Supergrade.

Trades: AICS AX, KIDD Supergrade, NF or Leupold MK5 or 6 glass, Quality 308win or 260rem barreled action,

Reactions: Nivium
Wow this is a great rig at an awesome price. How is this still here? GLWS

Reactions: Berger024
I'll take the rifle next week at current ask. I'll send ffl and payment details in pm. Thanks
R

Reactions: Nivium
The seller was not happy with a FFl to FFl transfer of funds and/or arms so I remove my offer here and now, officially.
R

Correct. To clarify, buyer thought sending my FFL a check for the cost of the rifle for them to hold on to instead of sending it to me directly was the only way. He told me to go to an another FFL because he was not happy they would not accept his check. Very odd behavior from this buyer anll anround. I ended the sale with buyer - dialogue in messaging confirms this.

Reactions: Gentleman4561
There’s a reason this bad boy hasn’t sold in a while at such a good price..
Yessir you are correct. Sending monies to the FFL is common sense because both FFL'S are involved but the nature of the arm transaction.
I am disappointed that a common sense resolution could not be reached but am thankful not to be involved with this sale.
If poor feedback is left I would appreciate the mods review the info and let me know how I could have been a better buyer.

R

Yessir you are correct. Sending monies to the FFL is common sense because both FFL'S are involved but the nature of the arm transaction.
I am disappointed that a common sense resolution could not be reached but am thankful not to be involved with this sale.
If poor feedback is left I would appreciate the mods review the info and let me know how I could have been a better buyer.

R
I apologize to OP, I was confusing this with something else. It’s not normal to send your check to the FFL.. how does the seller even know the money is good? Does the FFL cash the check?

Money order endorsed to seller and sent to sending FFL. Seller drops arm to have shipped and collects money order. MO clears and FFL ships arm.
This allows the buyer, sending money blindly, a degree of protection they would not have otherwise.
R

Agreeing to payment terms before agreeing to buy is best practice (and not just here).
Yes it is. Whenever there are 2 FFL's involved it works well.
Other than that it's a crap shoot sending money and risk falls to the buyer alone.
R

With the rise of scams why don’t you use G&S until you receive the item then cover the 3.5% later with F&F? Just an opinion…

This whole sale post is shot.

I will respectfully pull this Ad. I have bought and sold many high dollar items. Swaro, Leupold, Nightforce, Premier, Pulsar, Larue. I gave seller my full contact info with cell phone number for him to send payment. He gave me an FFL and a c/o (care of) and his nickname to ship a rifle to his FFL. Quite odd. Payment sent to FFL instead of me…odd again. I told him I like The Hide and had no intentions of screwing him over. Told him I had 100% feedback here and in two other forums. I thought agreeing to payment and sending me a check with tracking was an easy task. He he wasn’t comfortable doing that then, so I pulled the sale to him and ended it. He strung me along for a few days and then gave me a list of FFLs he wanted me to use - oddity number three. I called the sale.

Good news is these posts never go away. Someone three years from now can read the ridiculousness, scratch their heads and wonder…

Mods please close it out for good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gentleman4561
With the rise of scams why don’t you use G&S until you receive the item then cover the 3.5% later with F&F? Just an opinion…
So who is protected using PayPal g/s with a firearm purchase?

I was a PayPal user for 15 years and cancelled when they changed their terms and conditions. I also know firearms sales through PayPal and against thier terms and then can permanently hold funds. Venmo as far as I was told offers no security either. I have always done sales based on the feedback the buyer or seller has and the communication/dialogue. I guess I’ve been lucky to date.

Yes it is. Whenever there are 2 FFL's involved it works well.
Other than that it's a crap shoot sending money and risk falls to the buyer alone.
R
Best practice is to communicate assumptions or constraints with the seller prior to agreeing to buy. It's part of understanding the offer, which falls on the buyer.

Agreeing to payment terms before agreeing to buy is best practice (and not just here).
We did agree to payment terms. Post says USPS MO or Cashiers Check. I also provided my full name, address and phone number to have check sent. After he received that information, he then wanted to send money to an FFL and told me I needed to find a different FFL to work with on my end.

Reactions: R_A_W
Status
Not open for further replies.