• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rayner's 2011 schedule in Ohio

mscott

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
Central Ohio
Here it is for those interested: http://www.raynersrange.com/schedule.htm
It's basically the same pattern as 2010 with the rifle match on the 4th Sunday of each month except there will not be a regular rifle match in April due to Easter. The plan as of right now is to have a more "Tactical" type match on April 10 and Oct. 30 with trails, movement and various firing positions. I'm sure we'll hear more about that next year.
If you want to break out a short gun the pistol matches are the 3rd Sunday of each month and a Multigun match is scheduled for July 31st. See you all next year.

Re: Rayner's 2011 schedule in Ohio

Will certainly make another match or three at Rayner's. Folks put on a great match with super turnout and timely match results. Will have to be the early spring and fall matches though. Cause once the water gets warm, the family and I are out on the skis.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Rob

I'll have to bookmark your website so I make make the trip down for a USPSA match or two plus some of the rifle matches.

Take a rifle to one of the pistol matches and shoot the rifle course when the match is over. Win, win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take a rifle to one of the pistol matches and shoot the rifle course when the match is over. Win, win. </div></div>

Yep, that's the way to do it. The only targets you can't shoot at during the pistol match are the 900-1000.

One note ..... on the Rayner's web page is says matches start at 8:00, but that is for the pistol matches. Rifle matches are still registration open at 9:00 and rounds down range at 10:00. For the pistol match you can start whenever you get there and there is enough for a squad(you don't have to start at any certain time).

ill be there i fixed my f-class i sent the vx-3 back and installed the night force hope it dont break too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goin'Hot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take a rifle to one of the pistol matches and shoot the rifle course when the match is over. Win, win. </div></div>

Also works with "Take a pistol to the long range rifle match and join right in and shoot the match"

Looks to be a fun summer at Rayners this coming year.

Topstrap

Got out to do a little shooting today. It was a little chilly, but not an issue. The bright sun on the snow was more of a problem than the cold air. Tom has made some of his targets into swinging targets, so there is a little more action to the match now which should add to the fun factor.

called ahead, so Josey cleared the way for us and painted the targets
targets from here are 235, 400, 300, and 375
rayners1.jpg

here's the 650 and 770 through the spotter
raynerstargetsthroughspotter.jpg

650 and 770 from the benches
rayners2.jpg

900, 990, 1,000
rayners900-990.jpg

my newly assembled 7mm-08
7mm08.jpg

Nice pictures Mike,looks like fun, still to cold for me. It sure is nice the way Tom and family make it so nice ,friendly and accommodating for everyone on every trip !!!!

Great people out there, not only plow the snow for ya but probably brought ya hot cocoa and grilled cheese sandwiches? Those guys that flop in the dirt to shoot are a tough bunch, they also like to make snow angels just to make a place to shoot from in the snow drifts.

Too cold for me still although I do need to get out there to sight in the new scope and hopefully get my sons gun back with new barrel and chambering before the first match. Get those targets warmed up for us Mike......

Topstrap