• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Razor 1-6, NX8 or.....

Trying to decide on a new lpvo. I had the burris 1-8 ffp but didn't quite like it for whatever reason. Trying to decide between the razor e version, nx8 or bite the bullet and maybe go with a mark 6. I am military so I do I receive the discounts. This is going on my Larue 14.5; used for some plinking, coyote hunting, perhaps 3 guns in the future. Any recs are appreciate, thanks in advance!

To the OP, I’ve been running a Razor 1-6 and have been very happy with it. Big FOV, clean reticle with very bright red dot, but just a bit chunky weight wise on my AR. I wouldn’t mind having a 1-8 NF, but for 13.7” and 14.5” Barreled AR’s, my 1-6 hasn’t let me down yet. For the $, I think they’re still one of the best 1-6 LPVO out there?

Reactions: fletch1121
To the OP, I’ve been running a Razor 1-6 and have been very happy with it. Big FOV, clean reticle with very bright red dot, but just a bit chunky weight wise on my AR. I wouldn’t mind having a 1-8 NF, but for 13.7” and 14.5” Barreled AR’s, my 1-6 hasn’t let me down yet. For the $, I think they’re still one of the best 1-6 LPVO out there?
For the money, the Razor Gen II E is the best, IMO. For those that hate money, the Kahles K16i is the best.

Reactions: Wyzrd
I’ve owned the Trijicon’s, the best Burris has offer and the vortex. NX8..... easy answer. All of the other worked well but don’t hold a candle to the NX8 for all around fit and function.