• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Razor HD binos vs. ?

Triton225

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2019
About to upgrade from my viper hd 10x42's. I am looking at the razor hd 10x50 or 10x42.
Would thier be another pair worth considering thats 1000.00 or less?
I've heard good things about the meostars.

I have the Swarovski El range 10x RF, and the meopta 15x. They are so close. The color and brightness goes to the Swarovski.. but the price difference doesn't reflect the difference in image quality difference

Zeiss Conquest HD 10x42 are very nice for the price. Have a pair and they compare very similarly to my Swaro 15x SLC's in clarity and color. they're light, bright and comfortable to glass with for long periods of time.

Well I just went with the kowa's, well see. Course I have nothing but a pair of vortex vipers to compare to....

Reactions: Moose
Did you go with the 44 or 33 Kowa's.I have been reading a-lot of reviews on the Kowa Genesis 33 Binoculars and they are all positive.Let us know your opinion on the Kowa binos.

I've looked through quite a few binos but the new Razor UHD are pretty awesome, super bright and clear. Easy to spot and watch trace through. Although I believe they are above your $1k limit.

There are plenty of good reviews out on them also.I will be calling Doug about the 33 Genesis binos.

Not many people here recommend them or have experience with them, but the Maven b.5 binos are exceptionally good. I have had a set for a year now and have been enjoying them immensely.

Did you receive your kowas? What do you think of them? Considering these or razor hd

I got my genesis 44s, they are nice. But I have no experience with higher end binos so I can't say how they compare. They look better than my viper hds.....