• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Reactor Watch's

Re: Reactor Watch's

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doghntr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Has anyone used the Reactor watch's? </div></div>The Reactor watch is what?

A watch brand that I saw . Haven't seen them before and was just wondering if anyone has or had one and what their thoughts are.

I had one that I bought for diving/outdoor activities about 3 years ago. I had nothing but trouble with it. It was supposed to be waterproof to 200m, but the inside fogged up the second I got it in the Gulf of Mexico. They did replace the watch for me, but then band began to crack and break after about another 6 months.

The watch seemed like it was put together well, and my experience is by no means common (as far as I know), but I just did not have a good experience with it. I ended up buying a <span style="font-weight: bold">Casio Pathfinder</span> and have not looked back. I love that watch!

I just bought one today. Fella was in the store at the time said he had 3 Reactors and said he was almost abusive with one. No problems so far.

Apaprently the guy who started Freestyle watches designed and created Reactor.

I looked at one in Vegas and they appear to be very well put together.

I am wearing one right now. I've had it about two years. Nice, well made piece. I got it so I would have a nice watch other than my usual cheap Timex/Casio plastic digital watches. Got it at a department store for $70 because they were having some ridiculous sales and then the store clerks thought the battery was dead so gave me even more of a discount...they just didn't know how to "make it go"...was a $300 watch.

Anyway, I've been happy with it. I've not submerged it yet, but have knocked it into stuff and the glass/face has not one scratch on it.

IMG-20120118-00353-1.jpg