• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reade Range "FALL" Results

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To All: The weather was cool, Mid 50's and overcast with WIND. This morning was 29 degrees with heavy frost, I camped on range all weekend, Thats to my zero bag.

I had a bunch pull out, so we had a small group, But had a ton of laughs.

Dave O. thinks he has figured me out , and I changed EVERYTHING.

OK, the results:

1} Dave O. 542
2} Larry Baney 515
3} Jason Baney 402
4} Nick Painter 399
5} Shane G. 368
6} Aaron M. 324
7} Aaron Addy 300
8} Tom Pooley 234
9} Chris R. 97 { only shot first day gun trouble }
10} Lance B. 68 {only shot second day, health issues }

Also : THANK YOU SPONSORS , Grand River Tactical - sniper vest

Europtics, $500.00 cert.

I can say we had a GOOD time, and laughs

Thank you all

miker

Re: Reade Range "FALL" Results

wished I coulda made it.
frown.gif

Thanks miker for all your hard work in making these events possible. I met some great people and had a good time with some challenging stages. I Look forward to the next one.

Mike,

It was a blast...the small group was a lot of fun...and I am not talking about Nick's small group on the B27
smile.gif

Thanks again Mike!

Yes, my dad solidly handed me my arse
smile.gif

BTW Nick, this was awesome:

IMG_5688.jpg

Yes, that is 3 shots out of 3 (not 3 out of a 10-shot group) fired on a B27 target at 1000 yards...right in front of my face. The black pasters are 1" square.

What did that measure nick...about 0.25" ? Put up a picture of the back of the paper if you can. There were 3 very distinct holes.

JB

Miker.. I give up trying to figure you out.. Just when I think I have, you make me take a 600yd coldbore shot sitting on my ass on a downslope
grin.gif

Thanks for taking the time and energy to put on this match, even for a small group like we had this weekend... Thank You!!

Larry, Jason, Nick and Shane as well as the rest of the crew, It was a pleasure shooting with you. It was alot of fun...

Lance, I hope your doing ok after your little episode this weekend, and it was good seeing you at the range shooting with us on Sunday..

Nick, That was a badass group at 1k, and then smacking the 1/2moa dot for the bonus to back it up, even with all the goofing off going on while shooting....

Also, thanks to Eurooptic and Grand River Tactical for they're generous dontations...

See you guys in the spring, I hear the F---ing Evil match director is up to NO GOOD!!!.. But he didn't share any details.. He just grinned
whistle.gif

Stay safe
Dave.O

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jb1000br</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW Nick, this was awesome:

IMG_5688.jpg

Yes, that is 3 shots out of 3 (not 3 out of a 10-shot group) fired on a B27 target at 1000 yards...right in front of my face. The black pasters are 1" square.

What did that measure nick...about 0.25" ? Put up a picture of the back of the paper if you can. There were 3 very distinct holes.

JB
</div></div>

DAMN! That is some fine shooting! Nick runs a 6.5x47L I believe, which has produced some great groups in benchrest and this group is benchrest-good. Congrats!

Miker! Wow another great time with some really good COF! Thanks, I had a great time! More steel! Did not miss that damn bag one bit…

Dave, great shooting and congrats on the win and running the pits for relay 2.

Nick, it was great chatting with a fellow Michigander. Thanks for the gift table contribution from Grand River Tactical! It will be put to good use! Proudly recommended as a product made in the USA in the great state of Michigan with an owner who not only cares about his products but his customers as well. Looking forward to getting an internet connection that I can actually watch a video spoof of PureMichigan! Nice Group at 1000 yards! Wow!

Eurooptics thanks for the donation as well!

Lance, can’t say that after flying in from San Francisco that a phone call from you at 3am was welcome but I am glad things turned out like they did.

See you guys in the Spring.

-Aaron M

To all: Was watching the weather this morning, The range is getting 6 to 10 inches of SNOW today, Glad it is this weekend and not last weekend. It was bad enough it was 29 degrees sunday morning when I climbed out of my sleeping bag !!!!!

Schedule for next year :
May 5 & 6
Aug. 11 & 12
Sept. 22 & 23

miker

I saw the weather that they were having at the Penn St game and was glad we shot last weekend and not this weekend.

Thanks for posting the dates for next year. It'll give me time to practice shooting on my head LOL

AA