• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "SPRING" CHALLENGE- FULL

Re: READE RANGE "SPRING" CHALLENGE- OPEN

Is closed for right now, waiting for mail to catch up, I don't want to hurt peoples feelings by turning them away, Will post open slots by friday, thank you .............miker

List as of today :

14]Chris S
15]Seuss
16]centermass
17]JamieD
18]GOT M107
19]"click"
20]Dr Phil
21]Josh H
22]Pat S

Am waiting for mail to catch up, Remember, Only paid shooters get on list.........miker

shit.
eek.gif
I don't check the web for a couple days and see this.

Miker, I got funds for me in-bound. I hope there is still a spot left. I don't want to miss this match. I already have it on my calender.

Steve L.

To All; I am sorry but match is full, This has NEVER filled up so fast before,In less than one week, To the people who didn't make the cut, I will be sending them back ASAP,And if someone drops out,I will post,First come first served, Again sorry

THE LIST :

1] 19scout77
2] Rob01
3] Triggermonkey
4] Graham
5] jrtroubleshooter
6] Akula 702002
7] Jeff C
8] Lance B
9] SSG3K
10]John P
11]Mike4045
12]Tigerbikes
13]Hasgunwilltravel
14]rak187
15]Seuss
16]Centermass
17]JamieD
18]GOT M107
19]"click"
20]Dr Phil
21]Josh H
22]Pat S
23]J.Boney
24]Andy S
25]HOGSTOOTH
26]edgewater
27]NOMAD
28]Tacstick
29]Mike P
30]Tom P
31]Craig40
32]Whurte

To everyone else SORRY

Crap.
frown.gif

If a spot opens up, I'll try and get my money in. If not, I'd be willing to lend Miker a hand running the match at least.

You snooze you lose.

Steve

oh well, I guess it will be knob creek this year, a different kind of fun...

and oh those sothern girls....

Crap! Didn't make the final cut. I'll see if I can still tag a ride with Graham.It'll at least be nice to put some faces with name.I'd be more than willing to lend a hand to the match wherever I can. Still hope to see you guys there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stiggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crap! Didn't make the final cut. I'll see if I can still tag a ride with Graham.It'll at least be nice to put some faces with name.I'd be more than willing to lend a hand to the match wherever I can. Still hope to see you guys there! </div></div>

Stay tuned. It is still a ways away. I would bet a few have to back out....

miker-

Are you going to keep an alternate list made up of those who sent in payments that arrived too late? Just an idea--to create more work for you!!!
smile.gif

Eric

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Boney, I think there will be a large white people mover there this year
grin.gif
</div></div>

Nick, ain't that some shit??
laugh.gif
Maybe RG will mount a meter in it and run it like a cab. He can get a magnetic sign to stick on the side, that reads, "Range Shuttle"! That will help offset the gas bill on that beast. Ya'll bringing Ham Sammiches and Little Debbies this trip???
laugh.gif

LMAO

Seriously, if any of you guys don't want to haul a grill, I am bringing my portable Weber Q200 Gas Grill. It kicks ass!

just to clear up my first post, the people mover is white, not that I am indicating we only move white people...

The nice thing about RG's apartment-on-wheels is the you can load 40,000 rounds of ammo,30 rifles,5 guys and all thier gear in it and it won't even squat!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just to clear up my first post, the people mover is white, not that I am indicating we only move white people... </div></div>First of all, the vehicle just happens to be white. And, for the record, as long as it's the best vehicle it can be I don't think it's color is relevant. Personally, I like my vehicles the way I take my coffee: Hot; black, and wet. But that has nothing to do with anything, so forget I said it.
laugh.gif

That said, it looks like I'll be sleeping in-or-around-it, so bring your grills and your rack-o-ribs and your beverage of choice, as I won't be drivin' 35 miles to sleep with the rich folk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stiggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Crap! Didn't make the final cut. I'll see if I can still tag a ride with Graham.It'll at least be nice to put some faces with name.I'd be more than willing to lend a hand to the match wherever I can. Still hope to see you guys there! </div></div>Stiggy, I'm hoping we can get you in: if not well-before the day of the match then maybe someone will change their mind at the last minute. Persistence pays, though it rarely pays well. I'll have a spare rifle for you in case it works out.

Nick is already measuring the bumper for a trailer hitch. I'm thinking we should take a motor bike - could be fun on the snow-covered PA mountain roads in April!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe RG will mount a meter in it and run it like a cab. He can get a magnetic sign to stick on the side, that reads, "Range Shuttle"! That will help offset the gas bill on that beast. Ya'll bringing Ham Sammiches and Little Debbies this trip???
laugh.gif
</div></div>J, you can ride with us any time! I'd say you could 'roll' with us, but we really don't "roll", except out the door of the Superior Bar and Grill, past the debutants, and with wistful glances at the girls half our age lining-up to get in.
laugh.gif
But, at least until April that kind of thing just happens in the south.
wink.gif

Graham Nick is already measuring the bumper for a trailer hitch. I'm thinking we should take a motor bike - could be fun on the snow-covered PA mountain roads in April! [/quote said:
You order the studded knobbies for your RS125 and I'll supply the snowmobile suit!

OK, Out of everyone coming, Who do you think would start a snowball fight ??????????????? NOT NOMAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Just FYI Terry is now 8 weeks pregnant!!!

NO WINTER MATCH, Work is crazy, I get two days off THIS MONTH, Have been working 7-6-7-6 Sorry.........miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NO WINTER MATCH, Work is crazy, I get two days off THIS MONTH, Have been working 7-6-7-6 Sorry.........miker</div></div>

SHIT!

Attention all competitors for the Spring match--

Looks like we are making great strides to put together a prize table with a few surprises. In fact we are darned close to having a custom built rifle to give away--but we are short a receiver.

To that end, if each shooter is willing to throw an additional $13 into the pool, then there will be a rifle on the table. WE JUST NEED TO KNOW ASAP!

Please indicate your feelings on this either here or via PM to me as I am assisting Mike. Thanks!

ETA- Just an FYI. This year the prizes will be given away at random. First place, last place and everyone in between has the same chance to win whatever prizes there may be. Sorry Rob!!

Re: COMPETITORS--PLEASE READ

Here's the list of competitors, I'll be highlighting the names of all who have indicated approval. (Certain of you who are known to me personally are being signed up whether you like it or not!!
smile.gif
)

1] <span style="font-weight: bold">19scout77</span>
2] <span style="font-weight: bold">Rob01</span>
3] Triggermonkey
4] <span style="font-weight: bold">Graham</span>
5] <span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span>
6] <span style="font-weight: bold">Akula 702002</span>
7] <span style="font-weight: bold">Jeff C</span>
8] <span style="font-weight: bold">Lance B</span>
9] <span style="font-weight: bold">SSG3K</span>
10]John P
11]<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike4045</span>
12]<span style="font-weight: bold">Tigerbikes</span>
13]<span style="font-weight: bold">Hasgunwilltravel</span>
14]rak187
15]<span style="font-weight: bold">Seuss</span>
16]<span style="font-weight: bold">Centermass</span>
17]<span style="font-weight: bold">JamieD</span>
18]<span style="font-weight: bold">GOT M107</span>
19]"<span style="font-weight: bold">click"</span>
20]<span style="font-weight: bold">Dr Phil</span>
21]<span style="font-weight: bold">Josh H</span>
22]<span style="font-weight: bold">Pat S</span>
23]<span style="font-weight: bold">J.Boney</span>
24]<span style="font-weight: bold">Andy S</span>
25]<span style="font-weight: bold">HOGSTOOTH</span>
26]<span style="font-weight: bold">edgewater</span>
27]NOMAD
28]<span style="font-weight: bold">Tacstick</span>
29]<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike P</span>
30]<span style="font-weight: bold">Tom P</span>
31]<span style="font-weight: bold">Craig40</span>
32]<span style="font-weight: bold">Whurte</span>

Giving away prizes at random at a competition is the same as giving every kid a trophy just for showing up. It's BS and I'm not just saying that because I won the match before. It's an insult to the shooters who put forth the time and effort to master their craft. There are winners and losers. It's a competition. If you want a top prize then work at it. Hard work should be rewarded. Not just being there.

That said I will chip in $13.

No problem. Not trying to cause trouble or problems as we all appreciate the work you are doing. Just echoing some sentiments of some competitors from the last match including one first time top 5 shooter who was pretty upset and even shooters who placed lower but understand that competitions are just that.

See you in April.

Mike and I are putting up a one day training certificate from Black Hat Training Corps to be given by roll of a dice to one of the shooters who finish in the last six places. We haven't missed one of these, and regretfully we have a course booked for that weekend. Even so we wanted to still be a part of it and add something to the prize table.

Some prizes really do need to start from the bottom. Training happens to be one that makes sense, and Miker told us we would have say-so as to how it was awarded.

--Fargo007

GOOD WORK GUYS!! We did it, See you in April.

I'll give you an extra $13. No sweat. Can I win the rifle if I agree to give you an extra $20?
grin.gif

I'll be collecting the $$ at the match BEFORE THE RIFLE IS AWARDED!!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be collecting the $$ at the match BEFORE THE RIFLE IS AWARDED!!!
smile.gif
</div></div>That answered my next question.
smile.gif