• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reade range "spring" sniper challenge 2014

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To all :

DATE, May 3 & 4, 2014

This is a TWO PERSON, TEAM match. Two people shooting for one score.

STARTING TIME : Be on range by 7:15/ 7:30

SAFETY BRIEFING at 7:30

MATCH BEGINS at 8:00

ROUND COUNT : 150 is adequate, per person

RIFLES : 50 cals. are prohibited

COURSE OF FIRE : Known only to match director

RULES :

NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES ,
NO LAZER RANGE FINDERS
NO GPS UNITS
NO SMART PHONES
NO RADIOS
ONLY ALLOWED CAMERAS AND CALCULATORS

must use empty chamber flags. I have extra $2.00 each

anything you can or want to carry.

not permitted to return to your vehicle.

CAMPING : free on range, tent or campers, No hook ups available

ENTRY FEE : Preregistration only, MONEY ORDERS ONLY $80.00,per person

SEND TO :

Mike Rodich
762 Sizerville Rd.
Emporium,Pa. 15834

SPONSOR SHOOTERS :

are guaranteed spots for contributing to prize table.

all others are first come first served basis

DIRECTIONS TO RANGE : Welcome to Reade Range

Are there still openings for the match? I took a look at the Reade web page and didn't see any information beyond the schedule. Sorry if this isn't the correct place for questions, I'm a service rifle guy just starting to branch out this year.

Yes there are!!!, Did you see this is a two person TEAM match ??? For more info , PM me here

Mike, Tom Here, Sign us up for two teams 4 of us are making the trip from NC MO is in the mail. Can't wait to see you again and catch up

To all : Got a phone call last night from an old friend , who is shooting this match. He wants me to take the gloves off, throw away the book, and make this match HARDER !!! They need the training, They want every evil thing I can come up with..........We'll see

miker out.

This springs schedule is not going to work for this match Mike. I look forward to seeing you at the August match.

Miker, just checking in to see when you are posting the list that made the cut. I sent the MO a while ago. Thanks, Ray