• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "SPRING" SNIPER CHALLENGE FULL

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
Date: May 5 & 6 , 2012

Place: READE RANGE 1257 Wipper Rd. Allemans, Pa.

Directions: on website www.readerange.org

Start time:Be on range by 7:15/7:30 . safety breifing at 7:30. start of match at 8:00 AM

Round count: day one 75. day two 63 total 138

Rifles: NO 50 cals.

Course of fire : Known only to match director

Rules: MUST USE EMPTY CHAMBER FLAGS, and anything you can carry, no going back to your car,for any reason.

Entry fee: $80.00, By preregistration only. Will start to accept money on friday March 2, 2012.

Send money to : Mike Rodich 762 Sizerville Rd. Emporium, Pa. 15834

First 32 shooters

sponsor shooters get guaranteed spot for contributing to prize table, all others are first come first served.

camping is free on range,tent or camper, no hook ups

miker

Re: READE RANGE "SPRING" SNIPER CHALLENGE

I am looking forward to shooting with everyone again this spring. See everyone there.

Well, it look's like a trip to Reade is in order in May...

Miker, I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us this time. Seeing as how I can't figure you out, I'm not even going to try....
smile.gif

Can't wait for this match, the calendar has been blocked off. I better start practicing since SubMOA has one of those cheater 7mm guns now LOL

looking forward to seeing everyone again! marking off the calendar for those dates

WHAT!?!?

Your giving a round count? Not like you Mike... Whats the trick up your sleeve?

-Aaron

Well, If you must know, I was just out in my garage building something new. HEHEHEHEHEHE !!!!!!!!!

miker

Don't get stuck this time, I won't pull you out again.

miker

Come on Mike, that is why we like your match so much. Not only do you put out a great course of fire but you pull people out when they are stuck and jump start their trucks at the end of each night. Its a full service match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pockets9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on Mike, that is why we like your match so much. Not only do you put out a great course of fire but you pull people out when they are stuck and jump start their trucks at the end of each night. Its a full service match </div></div>

+1

I plan to be there and as always I have some goodies for the guys!!

Plan on being there also, see you guys in May!

Jamie, You might be a month early on sending your app in...
wink.gif

That is funny,
We'll you know - trying to get in ahead of the crowd : )

Boy I fell asleep at the wheel on that one! I changed the post and will have to wait a month to mail it - at least it is ready to go : )

JamieD

I wish in the worst way I could compete this spring but the military had other plans. Oh well if rob is in there is no fun in second place. What can you do, I'll be at Gastonia and Benning this year, on permissive orders hopefully. Have fun and light some shit on fire, it's always fun to see Miker go ape $h!t over a burned mover. Were never gonna let that go.

Just a reminder, Money is due, NEXT friday, My 50th

miker

So Miker, with you turning 50 and all, does this mean you are going to get all terrain tires on your "Rascal" for the match?

Take care:
Mike

Way to go Mike... Pick on the match director before the match!.... You know he's gonna make you run more now....
wink.gif

What a great idea !!!! Who's up for a marathon ??? I did see a tracked wheel chair at the last sportshow.

To be old fart ----- soon

miker

Miker!

I am in! Looking forward to a new year and seeing everyone again!!!

Shane G!

Well...I was planning on bringing the bolt gun, but now that you ask I'm wondering if I should...seeing how you are building something??? If you tell me the course of fire and what you're building I'll tell you what rifle I will bring!!!

Happy Birthday by the way!!!!

shane , Sure, It's made of wood, and COF is>>>>>>>> LOW BATTERY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
sorry have to sign off

Hahaha very well wood and umm...recharge!!! I guess I missed the rest!!! I'll be looking forward to any challenge you bring!

Check your front door Miker.... UPS guy left you something..

Wish I was going to be on the right coast to make this happen. Will miss the fellowship and the camp fires.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: edgewater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish I was going to be on the right coast to make this happen. Will miss the fellowship and the camp fires. </div></div>

then you should return phone calls!!
smile.gif

Miker,

Will you post a list and let us know if you got our mail in as of Saturday? I tried to time the post office processing from here to there but it was more of a guess!

Thank you!

Is there a caliber/speed limit to this match?

breeze,No 50 cals on range.

Was on range today, Rebuilt "HIDE" , Went over what I need to rebuild, You guys shoot up my movers. Always thinking, Have a couple "NEW" things this match,and will do some of the good old standard things.

Match is 3/4 full, NO ONE on waiting list yet !!!

Have some good things for prize table too!!

See you guys soon

miker out

Miker..

Did you make the NEW hide LARGE GUY compliant? Just saying momma's cooking this winter has not treated me well..
wink.gif

Dave, With all the running you will have to do, I'll get you in shape.

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Who said we were even going to use it ????????

miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dave, With all the running you will have to do, I'll get you in shape.

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Who said we were even going to use it ????????

miker </div></div>

Dave told me that he didn't think you could make him run enough to get in shape but he'd welcome the challenge.

Easy on the running Miker some of us have gotten fat over the winter.

Tom and myself will be there....

Hi Miker:
Could you post up the names so I can make sure you received my registration. Looking forward to what you have in store for us as always!