• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reade range "summer" sniper challenge 2014

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To all :

THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL MATCH, NOT A TEAM !!!!

DATES : Aug.2 & 3, 2014

PLACE : READE RANGE, 1257 Wipper Rd. Allemans Pa.

DIRECTIONS : on website www.readerange.org

START TIME : Be on range 7:15/ 7:30. Safety briefing at 7:30, Match starts at 8:00 AM

ROUND COUNT : 150 rds is adequate

RIFLES : 50 cals are prohibited

COURSE OF FIRE : Only know to the match director

RULES :MUST USE EMPTY CHAMBER FLAGS , ANYTHING YOU CAN OR WANT TO CARRY , NOT PERMITTED TO RETURN TO YOUR VEHICLE .

ENTRY FEE : pre-registration only by money order, $ 80.00

SEND TO : Mike Rodich 762 Sizerville Rd. Emporium, Pa. 15834

CAMPING : free on range, tent or campers

Last edited:
Miker,
Money order goes out tomorrow. See you in August!
Mike

Evil One,
Mini and I will be in the Outer Banks, me with a drink in my hand.......
Send me a burger pic.

Sam and Mini

Eric, Hi, Been real busy with daughter going to Europe and a death in the family, Never ending, Heading to Buffalo in AM to airport ,

miker

Just checking to make sure the match is rain or shine?
I'm driving 6hr to get there and plan to be there Friday just after noon.
Still hoping to have a chance to check dope on Friday, I understand match setup and weather may limit time available?
Thanks,
David E.

Pack your raingear.... In the past we've shot rain or shine and I don't see Miker getting soft anytime soon....;)

Pack your raingear.... In the past we've shot rain or shine and I don't see Miker getting soft anytime soon....;)
Sounds like a plan.
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one there "embracing the suck".
David E.

Everyone, Will be on range Friday morning, There will be a couple of range members there practicing for PERRY, We will and can work through this, And yes there is a chance of rain, { "IF IT'S NOT RAINING, YOUR NOT TRAINING." }

miker out.