• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "SUMMER" SNIPER CHALLENGE ,FULL

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
Shooter/sponsors : please PM me here

WHEN : Aug. 6 & 7 ,2011

WHERE : READE RANGE 1257 Wipper Rd. Allemans, Pa.

ENTRY FEE : $80.00 money orders only, NO group checks

SEND MONEY TO : Mike Rodich 762 Sizerville Rd. Emporium,Pa. 15834

OPEN TO : First 30 appications recieved

WILL START TAKING MONEY ON : Wednesday, June 15, 2011 NOT BEFORE

T SHIRTS : will be $15, please give me # and sizes

STARTING TIME : Be on range by 7:15 7:30 latest
7:30 safety briefing
8:00 start of match

DIRECTIONS : on range website, www.readerange.org

Camping on range is free, tent or camper,NO HOOK UPS
Campers will use 1000 yd parking area

Friday before match weekend is open to fire zeros,Will go cold only to move out barricades

RULES : ALL RANGE RULES WILL BE FOLLOWED

No going back to your vehicles for any reasons. NO 50 cals.

Re: READE RANGE "SUMMER" SNIPER CHALLENGE 2011

Looking forward to another great match. Hope to see everyone again.

Miker,
Mini and I are in!! He doesn't bank yet so both our entries will be on one check.
See you in August!

Sam

Sorry I am gonna miss it. Have fun and be safe.

Also, We need a volunteer to step up and take over prize table duties!! Let me know who is willing to handle the reins.

count me in for the match. Can't wait to see what Mike has planned after hearing how great the last one was.

It was great. Partially due to the guy who worked the pits. Hope he chooses to run the pits again.

Also bring your 7 for this match so I am not the only one getting yelled at for muzzle blast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pockets9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was great. Partially due to the guy who worked the pits. Hope he chooses to run the pits again.

Also bring your 7 for this match so I am not the only one getting yelled at for muzzle blast.
</div></div>

Agreed, Dave did a great job running the pits. I think he's shooting this match though with his GAP 7...

BTW, I ran a 7 last match, I didn't get bitched at though because I don't run it with a muzzle brake
wink.gif
LOL...

I hope to make this one..... I had to drop out of the last match due to having to move from NY to PA. Now we're settled in.....
wink.gif

Wish me luck... I'll be trying to get in

Hope to see you there....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish me luck... I'll be trying to get in </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pockets9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was great. Partially due to the guy who worked the pits. Hope he chooses to run the pits again.

</div></div>

Agreed, Dave did a great job running the pits. I think he's shooting this match though with his GAP 7...

BTW, I ran a 7 last match, I didn't get bitched at though because I don't run it with a muzzle brake
wink.gif
LOL...</div></div>
I'll be running the 6.5x47 for this one. Saving the barrel on the 7 for ASC =)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pockets9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was great. Partially due to the guy who worked the pits. Hope he chooses to run the pits again.

</div></div>

wink.gif
LOL...</div></div>
I'll be running the 6.5x47 for this one. Saving the barrel on the 7 for ASC =) </div></div>

Cool, ASC is on the list of "attend"

You going to make Mifflin in 2 weeks?

Checks in the mail Miker!, hope to make the first list this time!

I thought it would fill up fast. Mike can you supply us with a list of who is in at this point?

List so far:
1]Sam M
2]Mini
3]Mike H
4]Eric Y
5]Dave P
6]Wayde B
7]Kris D
8]Kyle D
9]Jamie D
10]Hugo H
11]Steve L
12]Lance B
13]Aaron M
14]Dave O
15]Dave C
16]Greg B
17]Jim R
18]Jim's wife Jane
19]Freddie W
20]Mike E
21]Ed S
22]Nick K
23]Jake M
24]Chris J
25]Josh K
26]Jonathon R
27]
28 to 32 open

Oh no, Team Lester, now it's a battle for 3rd place.
When I 1st saw your post Miker I thought it was the latest odds on the winner.

Crap how did my partners name not make the list ....we sent them at the same time.

Just got a PM from someone whose entry didn't make it to my mail box, perhaps same person ???

miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: miker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got a PM from someone whose entry didn't make it to my mail box, perhaps same person ???

miker </div></div>

Yes it was

Thanks

As of now, Two spots left.

From looking over list , I see a husband and wife and THREE father and son entries

GREAT

miker

Match is full, Did start a waiting list, Last match I used whole waiting list to fill match with last minute back outs

miker

Miker,

I think Jon Lester sent you a PM for Sang and I to shoot in the last 2 spots. That was 6/21/11 about 9:00 pm so I don't know if we got in or are we on the waiting list?

Hope to get to come back up to PA and shoot some more. I we ain't in put us on the waiting list. I have 2 more buddys that want on the list also.

Thanks,
Clark K

Clark, Please PM me with names for waiting list,

miker

Will there be T-shirts available at the match?

Breeze,They are per ordered, and I will bring to match, That friday, Shirts are $15 each , Just PM me sizes

miker

Also, My son and I where at the range today getting some work done, Quite a group of "hiders' showed up to shoot movers practice. SEUSS and mini, CENTER MASS, Arrrrrrgh 15, Hogstooth,

miker

Sunday morning Mini (just turned 15) put 2 rounds on top of each other on a 6" flopper at 800 yds, kids a charger!!

GREAT SHOOTING MINI!!! You better watch out Sam, he's gonna be on your heels at these comps sooner than you might think!!
laugh.gif

CM

New addition to MY prize table!! Sorry I can't shoot with you guys in Aug., but its a small sacrifice

My new spotter!!
MoreHudsonPics038.jpg

Eric,Congrats to you and your family,

Take care, family first

miker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fargo007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awesome bro. A stout lookin' lad. No doubt we'll see him out there in a few years!

--Fargo007 </div></div>

Thanks guys. Family is indeed first. Stout is an UNDERSTATEMENT! He came out a week early at 9lbs 5oz!! Thank goodness for the c-section!!

Mom and son are doing fantastic!

CONGRATULATIONS ERIC!!! He looks great!! It's a life changer, that's for sure. I had my little girl in May.....she keeps things interesting.
laugh.gif

CM

Again Congrats to Eric and family.

Am going to order the T shirts monday, anyone wanting one please PM me with sizes.

Thank you miker

Miker,

I am sending the MO today since I just got the address. I need to talk to you if you can call me on my cell this weekend I will be in Ft Bragg with 3rd group shooting. You should be able to get me.

Thanks,
Clark K

Good luck to everyone!
Wasn't able to make it this year due to a family reunion.

Sent off my contribution to the prize table yesterday.
P1010005.JPG

This is the new version of my case that has a blind pocked inside the objective cover for lens wipes.

P1010018.JPG

This is the actual case that I shipped to Mike.

P1010022.JPG

It is the PALS Compatible Fast Attach System model for the Leupold Mark 4.

P1010023.JPG

This model is fitted for a Leupold Mark 4 Spotting scope, but it can be traded in for one that is fitted for the Bushnell FLP.
The only issue will be turn around time.
(It will be approx 3 week turn around if it were to be exchanged.)

Have fun and stay safe guys...

To everyone who has tried to contact me lately : I have been in Pittsburgh, My mother is in the hospital there, Was a VERY long week, She was coming around to the better,My sister is still there keeping me informed.

miker

Got all ammo loaded and looking forward to this weekend. what time is everyone planning on sighting in on Friday? Mike I have a reactive target for us to try that I discussed with you at the Lewistown match if you will be around.