• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

READE RANGE "SUMMER" sniper challenge RESULTS

miker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2002
Emporium,Pa
To Everyone :

Weather on Saturday was high of 80 degrees with sun burning sun , we shot 15 stages of fire, with of course a few "NEW" things I throw at them.

Today , sunday, we only shot 7 stages, so that the people who have long drives can get an early start, Todays weather was showers early morning ,turning out to be a very nice day.

Had a small group of NEW and old friends, who laughed and had a great time while shooting together !!!!!

OK now the results :

1] Shane G. 862

2] Mike H. 726

3] Gianmarco G. { john } 567

4] Mike S. 561

5] Greg B. 498

6] Eric M. 487

7] Rich S. 430

8] Craig B. 422

TIE

9] Joe D. 241

9] Dave E. 241

Let me say, "This was a great group who was not afraid to ask or help each other out the whole match "

I would like to thank you all for helping out run this match and with putting things away.

THANK YOU ........miker

Hi Miker,

Just wanted to say Thank You for allowing us to tag along and learn for the morning. Everyone was very helpful with showing us the ropes and more than willing to answer any of our questions. It was definitely an eye opening experience into this style match. It looks like a lot of fun and i look forward to shooting the next match!

Thanks again!

Justin

Miker,
Thanks for putting on the match, it was a great learning experience. I had a great time with a great bunch of guys. Looking forward to the next one and hope to be better prepared.
David,
The new guy

Miker,
As always, had a great time. Thanks for your effort on our behalf. Lots of new and lots of laughs! Just make sure that the next time you build a hide, you provide some roof altitude for those of us who are, as you put it, in shape, round being a shape!
Thanks again, Mike

Miker,
This was my first sniper match I've shot and it was a blast. Everyone was great and willing to help and joke. Looking forward to what you have in store for the next one.