• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Really digging the new Bushnell ERS. The FDE is a great color.

dieselgeek

Do you even Shoot Bro?
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2010
Dallas, Texas
It's more than just that of course. The turrets are great, IMO the glass is better, and the zero stops work plain and simple.

The FDE matches my SAC .260 just perfect. Big thanks to Mike at CS Tactical for getting this to me quickly.
j0lO5iy.jpg

7ViilZp.jpg

TZzBL0K.jpg

xBFd5YG.jpg

lNjlgFH.jpg

Looks good. Bushnell builds some good stuff nowadays. I just picked up an XRS myself. I love it.

Every time I see your rifle and scope I get a little jealous. Beautiful rifle and the scope looks great on it. I'd like to build a .260 or 6.5 creedmor but I haven't decided which way to go yet.

Those things look so much better with the sunshade on them, IMO. The new Bushies looked a little odd to me with the short front end. Great setup!!

Did I miss anywhere you said what finish is on your SAC?

Thanks

I bought the older model bushy tactical. Got rid of them because the 5 mil rotation and no zero stop. These new ones like very nice.