• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Really Right Stuff 2021 SOAR

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Some new and improved products are dropping at Really Right Stuff SOAR

As well they have updated the Bipod Adapter plates to remove the riser/adapter mount for Atlas & TBAC

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1166.JPG

IMG_1151.JPG

Been using the cinch since October for hunting. Are on my Swarovski 10x42 that are carried in a kuiu chest harness, fits in and out very well with no snag, very low profile

Reactions: usafa77
    @lowlight great video Frank! I’ve been drooling at the Zeiss lrf binos after @HogsLife had good things to say about them.

It would be cool to see that Ascend tripod go mainstream, like on Meateater. I think those guys would dig that tripod for what they do.

Reactions: HogsLife
    It’s nice to see a company listen to feedback and release cool products in a timely fashion. I’ll be getting a few of the qd bipod adapters eventually.

@skatz11 I will continue to try and do as you mentioned. It is hard some times as we do not receive that much feedback outside of the Hide. Youll enjoy the QD adapters. Will continue to work on the release process of our gear. Never introduce until ready to ship or almost there. The Ascend tripod was a learning point that hopefully will not happen again.

Reactions: skatz11
    I was lucky enough to snag a new Ascend tripod. I have used the 2 and 3 series for hunting spotting etc. and have no complaints. The Ascend from what i can see and feel will take these to the next level for hunting use. Cant see any issues with the tripod itself. Will have to get the ballhead out in the wet, dirt, snow, ice etc and see how it works.
    This package seems to improve on lots of areas for someone like me who wants to drag a tripod around hunting.
    Everything is a balance but my Anvil setup is gonna stay in the truck and the Ascend is gonna get the call this year. Cant wait. Smaller lighter shorter can only help.

I was lucky enough to snag a new Ascend tripod. I have used the 2 and 3 series for hunting spotting etc. and have no complaints. The Ascend from what i can see and feel will take these to the next level for hunting use. Cant see any issues with the tripod itself. Will have to get the ballhead out in the wet, dirt, snow, ice etc and see how it works.
    This package seems to improve on lots of areas for someone like me who wants to drag a tripod around hunting.
    Everything is a balance but my Anvil setup is gonna stay in the truck and the Ascend is gonna get the call this year. Cant wait. Smaller lighter shorter can only help.
    How does it compare with a 3 series for stability?

The QD bipod latch looks really nice. Is there any reason one would prefer the older "thumb screw" version over the QD latch?

The QD bipod latch looks really nice. Is there any reason one would prefer the older "thumb screw" version over the QD latch?
    I chose the knob and am happy I did. It’s quick adjustable, very easy to slide on a rail if needed and doesn’t take much pressure to lock it down snug.

@Dvlray6 Not completely. The TFCT tripods measurements have the Anvil-30 Ballhead built into them.

Sorry I do not yet have the diagram:

TFCT-33
    • Leg Material: Carbon Fiber
    • Number of Leg Sections: 3
    • Load Capacity 1st Position Fully Extended: 85lbs/ 39kg
    • Load Capacity 2nd Position Fully Extended: 50lbs/ 23kg
    • Load Capacity 3rd Position Fully Collapsed: 65lbs/ 29kg
    • 1st Position Maximum Height: 60.9"/ 155cm
    • 1st Position Minimum Height: 25.9"/ 66cm
    • 1st Position 2/3 Segments Extended: 43.0"/ 109cm
    • 2nd Position Maximum Height: 24.9"/ 109cm
    • 2nd Position Minimum Height: 19.1"/ 49cm
    • 3rd Position Minimum Height: 7.0"/ 18cm
    • Folded Length: 28.0"/ 71cm
    • Folded Diameter: 5.7"/ 14cm
    • (Heights and Length include the Anvil-30 Ball head attached)
    • Weight: 4.66 lbs/ 2114g

Reactions: Dvlray6
    How does it compare with a 3 series for stability?
    Pretty close with the center column all the way down. I almost always use mine sitting on the ground or out if the window of a blind so usually dont have legs extended all the way. With center column up past half way it does lose some stability but still useable for shooting. Its the cats ass for getting the height just right without dicking around with the legs. For a spotter its getting lretty close to having all the boxes checked. I was always snagging a tree branch or fence with the longer ones and sizewise this is way better. Will know more after using it for a season but for me it will improve on many areas.

@JC0352 close but, the first number is the series of tripod 1,2,3,4 and they get larger as they go. Second number is how many sections. The listing I’ll include shows the ID of the leg collar which is the OD of the top leg section. It’s close to what you said but not on the money.

Select the series buttons and you’ll see the ID change.

Reactions: JC0352