• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Really Right Stuff Tripod, available on the Hide only!

MPHReallyRightStuff

RRS SOAR Division Director
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
Lehi, Utah
www.reallyrightstuff.com
So I am getting rid of all of my demo/loaner/in-store use tripods. We don't ever do discounts so this is your chance to get into one cheaper than usual. I am only telling you, the Hide members about this. I am not going to list all of the tripods by model with pictures and prices or I would be down in the Accessories of the For Sale section. I will tell you we have almost every popular firearm model, TVC-34L/34/33/23/24/24L and a few ground pods TP-243, TVC-32G.

Everything functions great. All the products will be gone through with our assembly and get a tune-up. All of them have the old logo and some have a faded bubble level that is white now. Prices will be 10-25% off depending on age and blemishes.

If you talk to me via PM or email I can send you photos that way, to easy.

Again please only for the SHide guys. If this is shared on Facebook or anywhere where photographers hangout, these will be spoken for tomorrow. Again we almost never do anything like this, ever!

PM me, email me or call me for more details.

Last edited:
I am replying back to all PM right now. You guys should have messages within 10min.

TVC-33 Sold 25% off
TVC-34L Sold 20%off
TVC-24L Sold 15% off
TVC-33S Sold 25% off
TVC-23 Sold 15% off
1x TVC-34 Sold 15% off
2x TVC-34 Sold 10% off

1x TVC-24 remaining, 10% MSRP
2x TP-243 remaining, 25% MSRP
1x TVC-32G remaining, 15% MSRP

Will have to add tax for Ca, sorry. Free UPS Ground as well on these.

Last edited:
So all the tripods are getting a full once over, re-greased, replacing any twist locks, or anything that looks like it needs it. The tune up and replacement usually cost about 85-190$ depending on what is needed, that is coming on everyone. The UPS ground shipping is also free for now.

And I just picked up a new TVC-33s.... I need to do a better job searching the web.

Heck of a deal - I paid full price gladly for my tvc 34L with BH55 ... ... awesome deal for members

I recently edited the post. I want to thank all of you that purchased so far. Pretty cool guys to talk to over the phone. Once this and the new website is launched, I will open up the opportunity to maybe purchase the Ballheads and Leveling bases at a reduced $ only available here.

Michael

I am replying back to all PM right now. You guys should have messages within 10min.

TVC-33 Sold 25% off
TVC-34L Sold 20%off
TVC-24L Sold 15% off
TVC-33S Sold 25% off
TVC-23 Sold 15% off
2x TVC-34 Sold 10% off

1x TVC-24 remaining, 10% MSRP
2x TP-243 remaining, 25% MSRP
1x TVC-32G remaining, 15% MSRP

Will have to add tax for Ca, sorry. Free UPS Ground as well on these.

Edited to current stock levels.
Will tell you guys the TP-243 are awesome with Labradars or for use with a bench spotter.

Last edited:
Picked up a TVC 34 - thanks for the help today Michael.

Just ordered my tvc-34 ! Missed the sale of course. lol