• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Rear bag rider for AI AT-X / AXMC

derek1ee

Private
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
I just got myself an AT-X and decided to make some rear bag rider for it and also my AXMC (also fit AX/AXSR/AXSA).

They comes in two different shapes - angled and flat.

I personally like the angled version, in addition to the height adjustment you can already do by squeezing the bean bag, by moving the bag front-back on the angled rider, you get an additional 4" of height adjustment.

There's also a flat version, for those who prefers it. I know some likes the rifle to recoil straight back with it.

They are made using selective laser sintering/powder bed fusion printers and Nylon 12 powder, so not your typical household FDM printer. They are available in grey or black, it's extremely strong and I will warranty it for life.

$49 each, and they are available at https://dotechne.com/rear-bag-rider-accuracy-international/

bag5 (Large).png

bag6 (Large).png

bag7.png

bag8.png

Last edited:
Some photo of the bag rider on AXMC:

1712681620533.png

1712681648074.png