• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Received my official ballot today. Your opinion?

gunman_7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2006
My township decided to go with mail in ballots. I'm only allowed to send in either the republican or the democrat ballot.

So I was giving this some thought.

Instead of sending in the republican ballot with Trump's name. Since it's obvious he'll get the nomination. The wife and I send in the democrat ballot, and select someone like Biden that has no chance in hell of winning. The goal is to water down the real threat like Bloomberg.

In the end I know whoever is chosen, will be decided by the POS' running the democratic party anyways.

But food for thought, what's say you? Worth while?

Last edited:
So my township decided to go with mail in ballots. I'm only allowed to send in either the republican or the democrat ballot.

So I was giving this some thought.

Instead of sending in the republican ballot with Trump's name. Since it's obvious he'll get the nomination. The wife and I send in the democrat ballot, and select someone like Biden that has no chance in hell of winning. The goal is to water down the real threat like Bloomberg.

In the end I know whoever is chosen, will be decided by the POS' running the democratic party anyways.

But food for thought, what's say you? Worth while?

View attachment 7239357
View attachment 7239358
Send in one for ol Bernie.

Thought of that as well but was afraid once commited to be stuck?

And or diced if wanting to help out at Republican functions?

Don't know.

Reactions: gunman_7
Thought of that as well but was afraid once commited to be stuck?

And or diced if wanting to help out at Republican functions?

Don't know.

Bingo. Currently trying to get involved with the local republican office, and don't need a label haunting me later. Wife was concerned that someone at the recorders office would recognize our names and see the Dems ballot. Bunch of small towns around here, everyone knows everyone kinda thing. But I'm not sure they do anything more than feed it into a computer.

Reactions: Zeroit
Bingo. Currently trying to get involved with the local republican office, and don't need a label haunting me later. Wife was concerned that someone at the recorders office would recognize our names and see the Dems ballot. Bunch of small towns around here, everyone knows everyone kinda thing. But I'm not sure they do anything more than feed it into a computer.
Where I live anyone can look up anybody to see what they registered as (not who they voted for).
So yes if you think you're getting involved in politics, doing that might come back to haunt you.

Where I live anyone can look up anybody to see what they registered as (not who they voted for).
So yes if you think you're getting involved in politics, doing that might come back to haunt you.

Maybe I didn't clarify that enough. Looking to support the cause, not hold a position. But regardless...

Reactions: Zeroit
Getting involved is good.
Be prepared for politics with in politics.
At the very least you will learn who is
Who and how they operate.
In the long run it will make you a more informed voter.

Reactions: gunman_7
My Squaw and I went down and changed our registration to unaffiliated so we would get both ballots.
I figured I would use the dumbocrat ballot and vote for one of those shitheads that I think hasn't a snowballs chance in hell and she could vote for a different shit for brains with about the same chances and hope it fucks those Commie bastards up a bit.
IMO none of them are worth the powder it would take to blow them to hell and I have powder to donate to the cause.
I would just like to throw a wrench into their monkey works.

I also don't think any of this shit matters, the $$$ in the top end like George and his ilk determine who goes and who doesn't, votes don't count anymore.
Follow the MONEY, it will lead you to a rancid putrid pile of shit and there is their candidate.

Go for it. In 08, mccain already had the Republican nomination by the time our primary occurred. I voted for the hildabeast, as I thought she would be easier to beat than the foreign guy.

Some decades back, I seriously considered this tactic; but I eventually rejected it.

I decided that what I should be doing was voting for whom I actually wanted to be elected. I decided it was a mind game, and that such things have a nasty habit of backfiring.

I looked into what it was called, who was doing it and had done it, and what outcomes it actually brought about.

Entrism. Salami. Institutional Long March. Wedges.

The Left has been doing these things (and many more) all along. I consider them to be the tactics of the dishonorable, and will have none of it. If all the Left was is wrong, I'd tolerate them. But but for them, being wrong comes along rather far after they are dishonorable.

My disdain is a personal flaw.

Politics is often something folks think can be dabbled at. Dabblers tend to get eaten alive. If you want to dabble in it, at least study up on it first.

Greg

Last edited: