• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Recommendations for Sauer 202 Medium Action scope mounting system

Lsume81

Private
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2022
South Louisiana
I have a Sauer 202 rifle in 270 Winchester which is their medium action size. I need to mount a Kahels 6X24X56 scope on the rifle. I haven't had any luck finding a rail to fit the median action. I'd like to put a 20MOA rail on it if possible. If I can't find a rail to fit then I would use a set of rings if that was all I could find. I'd appreciate any information on where to find mounting parts for this gun and scope combination.

Thanks, Scott

Reactions: Alcanino
I have a Sauer 202 rifle in 270 Winchester which is their medium action size. I need to mount a Kahels 6X24X56 scope on the rifle. I haven't had any luck finding a rail to fit the median action. I'd like to put a 20MOA rail on it if possible. If I can't find a rail to fit then I would use a set of rings if that was all I could find. I'd appreciate any information on where to find mounting parts for this gun and scope combination.

Thanks, Scott
I think the way to mount a scope on the 202 was with their own proprietary mounting system.

I have used EAW picainny rails for 202, both 0 and 20moa. The action is the standard, not the magnum action. I was not aware that they offered a medium size action.
IMG_2566.jpeg