• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AICS, AW, and a AX. Almost didn't catch she used two different AIs in that first scene.

Just got back from it!!

Good balance of action and funny parts, well worth the money and time.

Anyone else like Helen Mirren as an older babe hottie killing machine?

I just saw Red, the original, last night on Netflix, and found it entertaining, so I guess I will be waiting two years to see Red II...I just can't bring myself to go to the movie Theater to pay the overly inflated costs. I guess I will read these comments and live vicariously through others that go to actual movie theaters.

[h=2]Shooting range 5 minutes from my home:

"Nice visit to CTM/CRAFM[/h]

At CTM/CRAFM, we had a visit of a great actress from Hollywood!, Mrs Helen Mirren. She came to try a 308 rifle for a scene of the movie RED 2. We were very pleased to welcome Mrs Mirren in our ranges !"

belle-visite-au-ctm-crafm.jpg

I just can't bring myself to go to the movie Theater to pay the overly inflated costs.

You don't have to wait two years - more like 6 months depending on how well the film does. Then you can rent it on iTunes or use Netflix, etc. The cost of seeing it in the theater is what it is. Movies are very expensive to make and there's no guarantee they'll make their money back, so there is a price for creative content.

You don't have to wait two years - more like 6 months depending on how well the film does. Then you can rent it on iTunes or use Netflix, etc. The cost of seeing it in the theater is what it is. Movies are very expensive to make and there's no guarantee they'll make their money back, so there is a price for creative content.

That varies by opinion. So much of Hollywood seems to be recycled garbage with special effects thrown in now. Just look at the utter failure that Lone Ranger was....

Just got back, laughed my ass off. Good cast, story, comedy, action, they pulled of part two pretty dang well!

Enjoyed the gun play and story line, but Malkovich freaking made those movies, he is so funny. I don't love him in everything, but in this he is awesome.

If you are on the fence and liked the first one,go see it!

It was a great movie with some nice appearances of AI guns. Anthony Hopkins did a great job of acting as well.

Go see this one its worth the price of admission. Guns and decent story line funny all the way threw it.

Haven't enjoyed a movie this much in a while. Possibly better than the first. Laughed our asses off. Great cast.

Saw it last night with the GF. We both laughed a lot and had great fun. I'm really glad they didn't mess with the recipe for the sequel. Gotta love Helen Mirren in this role.

Saw it with wifey Saturday afternoon. Went to the theater in Olathe that has the nice seats and serves beer. Movie was great but the beer was flat...at eight bucks.