• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red For Ed In AZ? Please......

It’s bad, real bad. An educated population won’t put up with evil morons stealing the fruits of their labors and telling them what to do. Ignorant fools will. This is not accidental.

It’s bad, real bad. An educated population won’t put up with evil morons stealing the fruits of their labors and telling them what to do. Ignorant fools will. This is not accidental.

My dad was an Alaska state trooper and old school. Never fly today but after a teacher smacked my brother he walked into the classroom, in uniform and told the teacher”if this or anything like this ever happens again I will come back and wrap a 2x4 around your neck and will not stop until I feel I have made my point. Nod your head that you understand!” Turned around, walked out and as you can imagine, no kid was ever touched by that teacher again. That’s the way it should be. Shit like this makes me sick? put a bunch of people in a position of no consequences with our kids.........what could possibly go wrong? I know there are some fantastic teachers out there but this certainly tarnishes their holier than though appearance of the industry. There are bad apples in any discipline but wow. Sad to think that this condition exists and thank you for posting it?