• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Red Jacket Does it Agian!!

Redcreek1

GUNSMITH
Minuteman
Just saw the previews for next weeks episode of Sons of Guns.

Those Red Jacket guys are just amazing!!! Now they have invented a suppressor for the 50BMG and did it in less than a week!!! Another industry first.

What will they invent next, now that the piston driven AR and 50BMG suppressor are under their belt? Maybe a single action pistol they call the 1911 or perhaps a polymer frame pistol...

Anyway, ggod to know there is now a suppressor for the 50BMG now on the market.

Re: Red Jacket Does it Agian!!

I hope their main gun builder does his own thing... he gets treated like sh!t...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooterken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They really threw Vince under the bus that's for sure. </div></div>

Ya,

On the episode that they were in Vegas to roll out the "first of a kind' piston driven AR they blamed Vince for putting in the wrong buffer. But just before the incident at the range if you looked close (I had to play it back and freeze the frame on the DVR) when Cris, Will's retarded pet circus monkey, had the rifle on the bench there in Vegas, it HAD the hydraulic buffer in it, clear as day. So, either this is just staged bad theater, or the little pet circus monkey screwed Vince.

You be the judge...

Now they have Bubba, Boo and Cooter and the rest of the guys in the trailer park jonesing for the 50BMG suppressor they just invented. Now they will buy one of those instead of upgrading to a double wide...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remau308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What will they invent next...Maybe a single action pistol they call the 1911</div></div>

They already have...and it costs $1,750

http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/index.p...=7&Itemid=2

</div></div>

And ships in 12-16 weeks

I hate that show. Using Dremel tools and welding Shit doesn't take to much talent. Now American guns is the real deal

Is it just me or would anyone else pay extra to NOT have Red Jacket stamped on a gun?

I am glad to see I am not the only one with these views. Like when they invented the master key. A shotgun mounted on the bottom of a rifle WOW groundbreaking. Like midkansas said American Guns is pretty good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: midkansasguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now American guns is the real deal </div></div>

There are nothing real about those ta ta's, seriously.... I bet he has a buddy that he traded a gun for his wives ta ta's.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stealth_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
On the episode that they were in Vegas to roll out the "first of a kind' piston driven AR they blamed Vince for putting in the wrong buffer. But just before the incident at the range if you looked close (I had to play it back and freeze the frame on the DVR) when Cris, Will's retarded pet circus monkey, had the rifle on the bench there in Vegas, it HAD the hydraulic buffer in it, clear as day. So, either this is just staged bad theater, or the little pet circus monkey screwed Vince.</div></div>

I spotted that too and did the same thing. Too much drama, not enough gunsmithing. </div></div>

They should give you a free t-shirt with every purchase, with the Red Jacket logo on front and the words "Kick me, I'm Stupid" on the back.

Who is even watching that show. I admit I saw two of the shows but couldn't watch anymore. It is that bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: midkansasguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now American guns is the real deal </div></div>

There are nothing real about those ta ta's, seriously.... I bet he has a buddy that he traded a gun for his wives ta ta's.
smile.gif
</div></div>

hahaha did they throw a set on the daughter too? she is one hotness...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tact.medic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: midkansasguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now American guns is the real deal </div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

hahaha did they throw a set on the daughter too? she is one hotness... </div></div>

Hot dont fix stupid.

Ops Inc has been doing it for years (not the first one to do so) and have had gov contracts to build them for the Canadians and Aussies.

Our M107 with the Ops Inc suppressor runs like a champ!
IMG_4073.jpg

There is another show now that has The guy from Red Jacket and American guns giving the "History of the Guns" I loose my lunch when these shows come on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GGN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is another show now that has The guy from Red Jacket and American guns giving the "History of the Guns" I loose my lunch when these shows come on. </div></div>

The first time I've seen that 'lose' and loose' might be interchangeable.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They should give you a free t-shirt with every purchase, with the Red Jacket logo on front and the words "Kick me, I'm Stupid" on the back.</div></div>

I like it, or one that says home of the fender washer suppressor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z28kid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hot dont fix stupid.</div></div>

Those two don't need to be smart, they just need to be silent. Their roles in life, as cock-holsters, are not tough to accomplish.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: midkansasguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now American guns is the real deal </div></div>

smile.gif
</div></div>

That just sounds like a wise, sound business decision to me.
smile.gif

Paulus

Yep they are cutting edge. I shot a 50 with a can in 2004, so they are really on this one.

What will they do next? maybe a semi auto 50bmg? Ofcourse it would need to be AKish.

I'd say the show is what keeps them in business, I definitely never herd of them before the show started.

Yeah, that one dude should jump ship and open his own company. The other guy should play a guitar and get paid, and the Daughter should be answering the phone for the lawnmower repair shop they should open in place of the AK/saiga mod shop.

Im going to be honest. I mainly watch the show to oogle Steph. I mean, she really reminds me of this trailer park queen I used to date. (And I use the term respectfully I love "white trash beautiful")
wink.gif
Other than that I just don't think some of the concepts they cook up have much practical real world value. I mean a suppressor on a Mk 19! WTH am I going to do with a suppressed 40mm grenade machine gun? It's a crew served area suppression weapon system. First its 85lbs vehilce or heavy tripod mounted. Not like your going stalking through the jungle after Godless fecal matter with it. Seriously stop trying to reinvent the wheel, it makes for good tv but who is going to use something like that. As for the suppressor on the Ma Duce If John Browning wanted a suppressor on his best weapon system by God he'd of put one on it. Again, stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

If nothing else they are doing a great job of getting the attention of the 12-22 year olds that either cant afford a gun, cant own a gun or know nothing about guns.

I really like American Guns, when I go look at a collection somebody wants to sell I take my helicopter too
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Houston Armory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ops Inc has been doing it for years (not the first one to do so) and have had gov contracts to build them for the Canadians and Aussies.

IMG_4073.jpg
</div></div>

AWC, Barrett and GemTech have also all had 50BMG suppressors for years now. That is what makes the whole RJF scenario such a blatant fraud. If you use a "reality TV show" to propagate a completely false impression and then use that to generate sales for your products have you actually crossed the legal line of fraud? Or, just the ethical line?

The disclaimer Will uses at the beginning of each show shouldn’t be “don’t try this at home” but, rather “don’t believe anything you hear or see”

how about the competition uzi or the siamese twin ak's!? that fucking show is a joke. and steph is ugly, bad actor and fucking stupid. i will admit that i watched the first season and i cant really tell you why, maybe cuz i love guns and had hope that maybe it would actually turn into a good show but it just got worse and worse every episode. there is one guy i like and thats vince. the other guys chris is a fucking douche. i doubt he can even load a fucking magazine. reality tv shows need to be "real" and leave all the fucking acting and drama out of it and who knows people might like it more.

american guns is better but the three idiots that work in the basement are not gun smiths they have very little knowledge and are always getting bailed out by the owner.

Yeah I picked up a red jacket micro galil, thought it would be a great bac up for a vickers class... Fn thing choked horribly. Thank god my krebs ak is reliable...
I would stay away from anything they make... They look like a bunch of monkeys f'n a football..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Houston Armory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ops Inc has been doing it for years (not the first one to do so) and have had gov contracts to build them for the Canadians and Aussies.

IMG_4073.jpg
</div></div>

Have you had any issues with the recoil lugs? I was told by Barrett that suppressing their semi auto's would certainly mean your recoil controls breaking from the extra weight on the barrel. Since the can adds weight to a recoiling barrel...

I like how every gun they test at the range makes an explosion happen. That is very realistic. lol

Red Jacket is owned by the production team
to think those clowns make $$ without a TV show is a daft
Idiots lead by an even bigger Idiot

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Houston Armory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ops Inc has been doing it for years (not the first one to do so) and have had gov contracts to build them for the Canadians and Aussies.

IMG_4073.jpg
</div></div>

Have you had any issues with the recoil lugs? I was told by Barrett that suppressing their semi auto's would certainly mean your recoil controls breaking from the extra weight on the barrel. Since the can adds weight to a recoiling barrel... </div></div>

Haven't broken anything yet. We have around 1000 or so rounds through the gun and have't noticed anything extra ordinary in terms of wear and tear on any of the internal parts. As I understand it, some other manufacturers have issues on bulging the upper receiver because how it recoils.

I was upset with the MK19 episode because im a MK19 instructor i called them and invited them a "real high explosive range" they didnt respond to my email. I did talk to steph why do people think she is hot? barf. anyway i hated watching the M385 (blue dummies) cause a huge explosion also the guy was saying its a short range weapon....hahahaha i have hit old tanks at over 2000 meters.

yea i hate when someone comes in with an old gun and steph is like yea its a blah blah blah and you can tell that she is reading off of something, same thing with will.

did Chris ever get that M4 finished? I will sleep better knowing our nuclear powerplants are safe.....

The one that he was guna install a floatation device on? Worse fuckin idea ever. He tried it on an Ar and the guys were duck hunters. I mean fuck tell em no I can't make it float if you drop it in water but I can offer you a floating case and a good sling. I'm surprised they didn't give the guy a floating saga shotgun

Both shows are stupid, and very much scripted. But american guns wins in my mind. Or at least I actually look at the screen when the daughter is on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did Chris ever get that M4 finished? I will sleep better knowing our nuclear powerplants are safe..... </div></div>

You mean the "game changing" first ever, piston driven AR? Yea, I think they actually did get the Adam's Arms bolt on piston kit to work after much theatrics...

It even shot 5" goups at 25 yards and ran after they kicked it in the dirt...

I guess no one ever told them the Marines have been fielding the piston driven HK416 since 2007 and recently standardized it for broad deployment. Oh, and then there is LWRC, POF and about every other company out there with piston driven AR's but poor Red Jacket never got the memo...

They probably do have a good chance though of getting a DOE or DoD contract if there is a set aside for very small business with a requirment that they be assembled by a team of trained pet circus monkeys and being retarded assclown is covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Then maybe they have a chance...

These guys are the biggest bunch of Blowjobs I have ever seen.... I can't stand to watch. I have a couple of friends who watch the show, and anytime they tell me about the show I walk away. Specially when either one of them tell me they want to send something to the Red Jacket guys to get work done.... Let them waste their money....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did Chris ever get that M4 finished? I will sleep better knowing our nuclear powerplants are safe..... </div></div>

You mean the "game changing" first ever, piston driven AR? Yea, I think they actually did get the Adam's Arms bolt on piston kit to work after much theatrics...

I guess no one ever told them the Marines have been fielding the piston driven HK416 since 2007 and recently standardized it for broad deployment. Oh, and then there is LWRC, POF and about every other company out there with piston driven AR's but poor Red Jacket never got the memo...

They probably do have a good chance though of getting a DOE or DoD contract if there is a set aside for very small business with a requirment that they be assembled by a team of trained pet circus monkeys and being retarded assclown is covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Then maybe they have a chance...</div></div>

Why do you have such a hard on for these guys? Shut your mouth and let your products speak for themselves.

It could be due to the fact that these guys make false claims to their products and mislead the general public. Reputable smiths, and reputable manufacturers have been doing the things that Red Jacket claims to be "The World's First", or "Game Changing" for year before Red Jacket even Googled to do something.... People who aren't "In The Know" would believe everything these morons say, as if it were true....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emorse4487</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did Chris ever get that M4 finished? I will sleep better knowing our nuclear powerplants are safe..... </div></div>

They probably do have a good chance though of getting a DOE or DoD contract if there is a set aside for very small business with a requirment that they be assembled by a team of trained pet circus monkeys and being retarded assclown is covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Then maybe they have a chance...</div></div>

Why do you have such a hard on for these guys? Shut your mouth and let your products speak for themselves. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emorse4487</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootist2004</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did Chris ever get that M4 finished? I will sleep better knowing our nuclear powerplants are safe..... </div></div>

Why do you have such a hard on for these guys? Shut your mouth and let your products speak for themselves. </div></div>

Who died and made you the Red Jacket savior?

My favorite was when the owner said "we need to get someone in here with a skill set that we do not have, actual firearms engineering skills." Really?

This was for the new shotgun Gatling gun for the junk yard owner. I am no lawyer, but that seems fishy to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who died and made you the Red Jacket savior? </div></div>

I won't buy anything from Red Jacket because their products & services don't interest me.

I won't buy anything from Red Creek Tactical because the owner is a whiny bitch who slanders his competitors on the internet.

The guy makes cool shit, Red Jacket does not. I just don't understand why a business owner would risk his position in a tight market by running his mouth like a child. Lest we forget LaRue Tactical.

They do speak for themselves.

You will find my guns featured in the Feb 2012 issue of Special Weapons for Military and Police (two articles), current Complete AR Rifleman annual, my Cerakote work on the Mk46 machineguns from US Machinegun Armory featured in the April issue of Special Weapons, with upcoming articles in Combat Handguns, SWAT Magazine, whose publisher just bought two of my Tomahawk suppressed .458 SOCOM AR's, and others...

But when the RJF guys steal your product concepts, try to duplicate it and then claim it was their original idea, like they did with mine, even plagiarizing language almost verbatim from our literature and the AR Rifleman article, then we'll see how you feel about it.

I know you probably worship Will as a firearms God and aspire to be as good a gunsmith as Chris, but I feel they are perpetrating fraud by masquerading as "firearms experts" claiming to invent things they didn’t so the toothless trailer park crowd will worship them and buy their half assed products and of course they do more violence to the image of gun owners, gunsmiths and the second amendment then they do to their tannerite rigged targets.

Other than that, I have no issues with them at all...

By the way, have you gotten you order in for their first of a kind 50BMG suppressor, or piston driven AR or master key? If so, I'll throw in a "kick me I'm stupid" t-shirt you can wear while at the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emorse4487</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who died and made you the Red Jacket savior? </div></div>

I won't buy anything from Red Jacket because their products & services don't interest me.

I won't buy anything from Red Creek Tactical because the owner is a whiny bitch who slanders his competitors on the internet.

The guy makes cool shit, Red Jacket does not. I just don't understand why a business owner would risk his position in a tight market by running his mouth like a child. Lest we forget LaRue Tactical. </div></div>

First, I don’t consider RJF a competitor. I don’t make stupid shit like giant flame throwers.

Second, if a group puts themselves out there in a TV show which represents all of us in the firearms industry and then behaves badly, shouldn’t they be called out on it?

Third, if you act like total assclowns like they do every episode, then are you fair game to be made fun of?

Fourth, if you read the parts of my posts which are serious they are fact based, like the hydraulic buffer being in the revolutionary new piston driven AR they invented when Chris had it on the bench in LV. Then Will claimed it will put them in the upper echelons of defense contractors, really... Last time I checked with PM Soldier weapons there were only three manufacturers rifles left in the M4 replacement competition, and then there is the PIP program. And RJF was never even under consideration by them or any other branch of the military or other government agency, that I can find.

So, when they make seriously false claims on a supposed reality TV show and then offer those guns for sale on their website is that honest? Or, was the product a bit miss-represented?

Is it wrong to point that out? Even if its heavy on the sarcasm?

Fifth, try getting a sense of humor, you’ll be happier.

I doesn't take a very smart person to realize the show is freaking joke.