• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Red Jacket Suppressor

Re: Red Jacket Suppressor

part of the show is its entertainment value, and how much of it is really scripted, not true reality. Take it all with a grain of salt for what it is

Well things keep deteriorating in my Red Jacket situation.

When I started requesting concrete dates for production of the suppressed shotgun they basically started stonewalling and stopped providing information back.

Guess it is to be expected.

Parker

This thread got funny. Thanks for the info (those of you who provided it).

I would be interested to know what they viewer base is, obviously someone is watching and probably thinking they are being educated... Hopefully these individuals will at least have some safety training or something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NRA American Rifleman magazine had a big layout on these bums a few months ago. They made it sound like they were the best thing that happened to firearms since John M. Browning. Total bullshit. In my opinion, the left wing liberal media wants to show the world what "Real American" gun owners look and act like. They picked people who look like fools and freaks to portray gun owners. They they blow shit up and make it look like we all do stupid shit like that. I'm sure it will be used against us all one day. Keep these shows off TV. </div></div>

+308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matt2143</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would be interested to know what they viewer base is, obviously someone is watching and probably thinking they are being educated... Hopefully these individuals will at least have some safety training or something. </div></div>

i dvr is and truly only watch it for entertainment value, i do sometimes think that people will watch and think what they are seeing is correct, right, or in anyway good.

It's all horseshit. Typical hollywierd, drama queen bullshit. I grew up in Alexandria/Pineville region and the area is 40 miles north of the northern edge of what we call coon ass. It's well within the red neck portion of Louisiana.

But in Hollywierd anyone from Louisiana is a cajun.

I had a quadruple bypass 19Oct11 and drove past that shop three times a week for two months going to Cardiac Rehab and there's no one there.

Jimmy Deramus is a crook and always has been. His son Johnny is a tool bag. He was the little fat drummer kid in High School(Johnie Drums.) He used to aggravate my little sister until I threatened to break everything he had twice.

How about the wingnuts in Axmen, the swamp logger down in Lake Ponchartrain? Silly shit, over dramatized crap.

Sorry, the Cajun Pawnstars are as cajun as my Ukrainian Grandmother on the north side of Chicago.

Phuck it, I gotta go kick the cat or deep fry a possum, er sumthin'

Breeze

That show is terrible, who wants a riced out saiga?
or a 1000 yrd ak? or that busted ass daughter of his?
The only reason i watch this show is to see if i can be any more suprised by what idea they come up with next.
Honestly any company worth buying anything from proabably doesnt have a film crew hanging around its warehouse causing drama and distracting its workers.

A lot of movie and tv show production takes place in Louisiana.

I believe it has to do with the state providing favorable incentives to companies to film there.

Parker