• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Redding powder measure owners - I need some measurements

Warpspeed

Hopper King
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2006
SoCal
dramworx.com
If you own a Redding 3 measure or one their 10X measures, I need a favor.

Can you measure the ID of the measure where the hopper would go in?

Reply here or via PM - thanks

If you own a Redding 3 measure or one their 10X measures, I need a favor.

Can you measure the ID of the measure where the hopper would go in?

Reply here or via PM - thanks

I have a BR-30 and 10X, but honestly don't understand, "Can you measure the ID of the measure where the hopper would go in?" All hopper diameters are different. BUt will help if I can.

I have a BR-30 and 10X, but honestly don't understand, "Can you measure the ID of the measure where the hopper would go in?" All hopper diameters are different. BUt will help if I can.

What is it they say, " a picture is worth a thousand words"?

It was hard to hold the calipers and take a picture at the same time but you get the idea.

Attachments

• photo70034.jpg
    photo70034.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 19
What is it they say, " a picture is worth a thousand words"?

It was hard to hold the calipers and take a picture at the same time but you get the idea.

Haha, I was a total dunce, it was too easy, thought you meant hopper size. My measurements mirror yours. If looking for replacement or larger hoppers, Midway sells them.

Haha, I was a total dunce, it was too easy, thought you meant hopper size. My measurements mirror yours. If looking for replacement or larger hoppers, Midway sells them.

I make replacements using Pyrex instead of plastic and trying to verify the dimensions. I actually get a measurement of closer to 2.160 when I don't have to balance the camera. lol

Redding side by side.jpg

Are you saying you get a measurement of 2.130" ?

i make replacements using pyrex instead of plastic and trying to verify the dimensions. I actually get a measurement of closer to 2.160 when i don't have to balance the camera. Lol

are you saying you get a measurement of 2.130" ?

2.134" 10x
2.132" br-30

2.150 (not on the screw side) to 2.153 (screw hole to screw hole) on 30BR with no movement - the original hopper tube is 2.145 - and put me down for one :)