• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

reference to Knights Mk11 Mod 0 and M110 military barrel

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    I want to make reference to another thread here to another link (not sure if I am doing this correctly, or that this is the right way to announce this), but once upon a time a few colleagues and I got together after noticing that we were unable to source barrels for our military clone builds of both the Nazvy's Mk11 Mod0 and the Army's M110, both being very similar variations of the Knights Armament SR25.

In the attached thread, I am attempting to update people who might have an interest in such a barrel on our progress. I think there are some in the KAC forum on ARFcom that are also following. Anyway, this has been, and continues to be a long process, especially when you do it the right way, and not just make something that looks like the real thing. This will be the real thing, and will has to meet the exacting requirement to fit two different suppressors, have the perfect profile, gas block and also the be true to the orignial 5R rifling design.

End game is to get finished barrels available by year-end in a more popular commercial blank, and perhaps sooner for a more limited edition with all the exact period parts, etc. The link (on our forum) below will be the place to follow.

I'm here, listening, and following. along with the group buy post. thanks for doing this and sharing!

I'm looking to build a MK11 Mod0 clone or near clone (depends on parts availablity). I have the rail and a KAC SR25 / M110 Gas Block, 0.750, both NIB...but the ability to find a barrel and confirm I can get the gas block installed properly is the key next step. What ever came of your efforts to build MK11 and M110 barrels?

Im pretty sure this was a bust and not to mention a shit storm. If this isnt the member that i am thinking of my apologies in advance....

Sorry, not sure what you are referring to. I've not been on SH regularly in the past few years. But from reading the origins of this thread, I'm familiar with the vendor and the product that is not available for sale. I was asking more in general, not just specific to that vendor/offer. I should have been more clear.