• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifleman’s Team Challenge Region 3- VT, NY, PA, NH, CT, NJ, ME, MA, RI

Let's hope there are some ranges that can host matches in this region! I wish I had the land.

Myself and a friend would be interested in something like this. Coming from NJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tennturk
I'm in! Whats the typical format for these matches?

We are working on getting some matches scheduled in all Regions. This was born of competitors in Region 1 so we have a pretty good following up here. The match format is for the most part up to the match director. Teams (obviously) in a field or tactical style event. The rules and guidelines are available at www.riflemansteamchallenge.com

Reactions: tennturk
We are working on getting some matches scheduled in all Regions. This was born of competitors in Region 1 so we have a pretty good following up here. The match format is for the most part up to the match director. Teams (obviously) in a field or tactical style event. The rules and guidelines are available at www.riflemansteamchallenge.com

Awesome, thank you!

Thanks for the update! Hoping to see more matches in the North East this year.