• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Release the secret weapon!11!1111!!!!

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    There's no way, that if he does run, this wasn't planned with Trump.

Yeeeeeesssssss!

1593935259725.png

I hope he goes through with it. If Elon is behind him that will take care of all the organizational structure he needs to get on the ballot. With this step (and please be for real) the election becomes a more honest reflection of the current state of America.

I can almost hear the bone snapping whiplash of the DNC's neck.

A retired USMC combat veteran hider wisely reminded me recently, that more
    people in the US play chess than get their news from Facebook. Wise man. I will
    pay some of my hard earned cash to see Candace Owens battle Kanye for the slot.
    Please let it be true. I needed something like this to cheer me up after the last
    few months.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I hope he goes through with it. If Elon is behind him that will take care of all the organizational structure he needs to get on the ballot. With this step (and please be for real) the election becomes a more honest reflection of the current state of America.

Yep, let's bring it on. The only domestic interest served by Biden is the FIRE industry (not surprising for someone who represented Delaware in the Senate for 36 years), and his contributions to the black community have mostly come in the form of supporting legislation to lock up ever-increasing numbers of them.

Now, Kanye here forms an interesting curveball. He is, to the best of my knowledge (which is formed solely on observations of media coverage), substantially more black than Biden or Trump. But many Blacks "cancelled" him after he started pal'in' around with Trump. My guess is that those voters will quickly come around, especially if the Republican party is smart enough (rarely a good assumption) to get Kanye some support in the form of a super PAC that will buy him a shit-ton of anti-Biden ads.

If nothing else, this certainly makes the year even more entertaining.

Last edited:
    Even if some state filings are past their deadline, him getting on in any state (or a write in) is huge.

It would effectively give the black voters someone to vote for other than the weird battered spouse relationship they seem to have with the democrats. If they weren't going to vote for Trump anyways (even though he has/will be picking up more of the black vote than any recent republican), its a direct deduction from Biden.

So instead of purse swinging with the democrats and Biden being locked in his fucking closet, Trump releases something that noone even thought existed; which I'm sure they'll scream collusion and Russia and all sorts of shit about afterwards, but can't do too much because well, don't be racist! Plus its Kanye - hes crazy anyways.

It's basically a planned, flipsided double reverse version of H Ross Perot.

I’m still not convinced either Musk or Kanye are our friends.

Doubt they are.

Musk doesnt come across as either a republican or democrat but really something in the middle as well as a bit of a independant especially with his views on drugs but gets reeled back in from that with his views on 'social' issues and free shit.

He also can't rock the boat too bad because his funding is basically paid for by the US gov in some form or another. Backing Kanye is the 'cool' thing to do, especially if you're wanting to appeal to the younger/trendy crowd to buy your shit.

Doubt they are.

Musk doesnt come across as either a republican or democrat but really something in the middle as well as a bit of a independant especially with his views on drugs but gets reeled back in from that with his views on 'social' issues and free shit.

He also can't rock the boat too bad because his funding is basically paid for by the US gov in some form or another. Backing Kanye is the 'cool' thing to do, especially if you're wanting to appeal to the younger/trendy crowd to buy your shit.

Musk is a billionaire, which means that he is largely above party politics except as to the intent that he needs to buy off one or the other or both to maintain his wealth.

I think you're over estimating the appeal of Kanye to the rest of the black population in regards to politics. I remember when I lived in Philly, at the time of the 2012 election the Dem ads were ALL about protecting your welfare, benefits, support "keep what's yours, get what you deservce" etc. There was NOTHING about betterment of life, advancement opportunities etc. You get what I'm saying, I'm sure.

Sure they'll wear his daft clothes and even listen to his mediocre at best music, but all those goodies may in part be paid for by state subsidies (ahem) that a MAGA hat wearing brother wouldn't be supporting...

When you've made welfare your business you're going to take care of business, regardless of who the other guy is. This is about record sales, not setting political records...

Reactions: Bender