• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading box for .300WM? Which One?

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Im looking for MTM Reloading <span style="font-weight: bold">20rd</span> cases for the .300WM that you could put the .300WM bullets in <span style="text-decoration: underline">"bullet tip up"</span> and not down.

The ones I found (20rd) for the .300WM are all bullet tip down.

I clicked on the 500Jeffrey cases on the Midway USA site and it holds a variety of large magnum bullets "bullet tip up". It listed the .338 Lapua Magnum as one of them so im sure the .300WM will fit tip up but will this box be way to large?

What are you guys using?
Im only looking for the 20rd cases mainly but I would use the 50rd case if I cant find the 20rd cases.

Re: Reloading box for .300WM? Which One?

This one will fit the 300 Win mag, bullet tip up:

MTM Flip top 22 Rounds

It will leave some room (height). I stuck a piece of foam in the lid to keep the rattle down.

Bob

Re: Reloading box for .300WM? Which One?

I've got 3 red(I believe MTM) cases that hold 60 rds of .300WM tip up or down(and I seat them out there). I'll have to look and see what model it is and repost here(if I remember to).