• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading from Germany

The Wilson works flawless and gives feedback about the seating force. Since I recently bought a Turban CNC 120 Heavy Präzispress + Triebel full length sizing die for my .284 loads, I was not sure, if there is any reason to buy the Triebel benchrest seating die as well. Of cause, this would result in having no feedback about the seating force while seating the bullets. I am not sure if I realy like this idea.

I have the Turban 120mm heavy press, got it during the rona mess, so it was a little bit of a hassle. Once they shipped it I got an email notice every time it hit the ground.....DHL had it to me in two days...... Still wanting some of the Triebel dies........I see that Creedmore Sports are selling them now......

Love the press, they are really good people to work with.

Tough question; I’m using the Turban press with Triebel dies across a number of calibers and I can report virtually zero runout across the board. That said, I have no first hand experience with Wilson dies or another single stage press (other than my old Hornady that I use for some pistol calibers). I use the Benchrest dies if that helps.
runout is not the factor how accurate will your gun shoot. and hardly not a factor how expensive is your press-die combo.

Thanks a lot. I‘ll stay with my Wilson seating die for now, since I don‘t want to miss to measure the seating force.

Last edited: