• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remember... Concealed means CONCEALED.

In Upstate New York, I saw 3 of 8 shooters on a firing line, across an entire RR Right of Way, being worked over by city, state, and county officers for possessing a firearm (on private property with landowner permission in writing, with prearranged County Sheriff's department phone approval in advance) in a gun free zone. The tape measure, from the boundary fence, determined that the other five were not.

In the end it was a game enforcement officer who issued a warning.

The three detainees were state certified Hunter Safety educators, and the warning invalidated their participation as such educators for a year.

They took it personally and refused to run any more courses ever again. The county lost its last Hunter Safety course outlet, permanently.

One of many, many reasons why I left NY state.

Greg

Last edited:
In WA, can't carry at schools (I THINK there is/was a provision for picking kids up in a car, but don't mark my word, doesn't apply to me so I'm not sure) can't carry on federal property (the federal building, VA) can't carry at a "establishment that makes x percent of it's revenue from alcohol sales" ie, a bar, and finally, can't carry at "outdoor music venues with crowds larger than (20k I think)".

I THINK you can still carry in the state capitol building, at least you used to be able to. Someone started got a fire started in their panties about it though so can't be sure.

Pretty stupid, but none of 'em apply to me except for the federal one. Which is it's own thing.

The "no firearms on school" policy probably isn't a bad thing. It's just how laws are handled in this country period --not everything is so goddamn black and white.

Honestly I'm pretty ho hum when I carry. What I mean is that I don't really care if it's concealed or not, we have open carry and so I sorta "hybrid carry" where I wear an open shirt over an OWB rig. Nobody says shit about it. Nobody says shit when I open carry either.

Because I found out one thing long ago... If you wear it like you own it, and you don't look like you belong to one group or another, ie, nondescript as possible, nobody seems to care. Maybe they take me for an undercover cop who is half assing it? I don't know, but bottom line is nobody gets worked up around me (and I doubt I inspire peace and serenity in others if that's what you're thinking). Just not a threat I guess.

I also carried DAILY at college --fuck them, kiss my ass, never seen a guy in spandex with a batbelt on campus so no heroes on the payroll... It's up to me. VTech had just happened too and I was in VERY difficult math classes that were fucking culling people left and right --kids were absolutely fucking losing it. End of the world shit. One kid didn't make it into Carnegie Melon's post grad program and I thought he was gonna wreck the physics lab. So yeah, I felt it prudent to keep that G17 holstered inside my backpack and on my desk at all times. I had one teacher that kept the hallway door open, regardless of noise, so he could hear gunshots coming and he kept the window next to his desk open at all times regardless of weather so he could jump --fast-- fuck the students. He knew the game plan, nobody is coming except to clean up the mess later. If you wanna live through it, it's up to you and you've got a lot more against you than a gun toting fucking nut, you've got your own government working against your survival too. Nothing happened, nobody ever knew...

Other kids protested not being able to carry on campus by wearing open, empty holsters. While I commend their actions, I just preferred to go home unscathed if possible. What's funny, and what I'll never know, is how many would have felt secure now knowing I carried in their midst for years, and how many would still cling to the fear? I mean, fact is, had a shooter came in that room he'd have been in my fatal funnel and received his failure card... Fact is also that none ever did and no weapon was ever mentioned, let alone drawn or displayed.

Government: Treat 'em like mushrooms and keep 'em in the dark. But yeah, be careful about carrying around the indoctrinated ones...

Explain, if you could.

I was a little league umpire when I was 14-16 a couple nights a week. When little Johnny is in question some parents flip their shit over some arbitrary bs like they are protecting their kid from a pack of hyenas.

Why are parents and coaches fighting each other with bats over some baseball.

Not school but it carries over.

I was a little league umpire when I was 14-16 a couple nights a week. When little Johnny is in question some parents flip their shit over some arbitrary bs like they are protecting their kid from a pack of hyenas.

Then why not disarm everyone, every place, at every time?

Let me save you the effort. Your logic is stupid, flawed, and unconstitutional. Fuck your imaginary reasons and prior restraints. I will never, EVER, disarm. For no one.

Then why not disarm everyone, every place, at every time?

Let me save you the effort. Your logic is stupid, flawed, and unconstitutional. Fuck your imaginary reasons and prior restraints. I will never, EVER, disarm. For no one.

Never

Because not everyone are dumbasses. If your not a da carry where ever. Unless they have metal detectors.

Still not getting the point, I see. Fuck your gun free zones and your opinion of where we should or shouldn't carry.

Hope that was clear.

You live in NY and it shows. Where I live everything you've said above is meaningless.
Well in our lovely prison (state) of New Fucking York, we had a local politician with a legal carry permit "forget" he had ot on him, carried it to an evening school function, then decided to turn it over to the principal for safe keeping. Some busy body found out and they were both blown in.

While I dont agree with the no carry policy, the local DA decided not to charge him because "he didnt have I'll intentions and made a foolhardy mistake", so he walked. I don't know if he lost is CCW, or if the principal suffered any serious consequences, but just goes to show how the law doesnt apply equally to all of us....only the common folk and unconnected. I'm sure he'd offer the same courtesy to.the average Joe.

Still not getting the point, I see. Fuck your gun free zones and your opinion of where we should or shouldn't carry.

Hope that was clear.

I’d say laws are in place to protect the innocent from catching ricochets and over penetrations from all the abrasive fucktards getting shot at.

Hope that was clear.

I’d say laws are in place to protect the innocent from catching ricochets and over penetrations from all the abrasive fucktards getting shot at.

Hope that was clear.

Holy shit......you are either hopeless or a good troll.

No.

If a certain situation warrants disarming people so that their emotions would not lead them to resorting to weapons, then this has become the classic anti-gunner's stance... "People cannot be trusted with firearms and lethal weapons". In that case, why not just put the entire population in prison, for their "own good"...

If someone at a Little League game have to resort to a firearm in order to settle a nonviolent dispute, regardless of whether firearms are accessible or not, that person should not be walking free among us. As free citizens, we take our own actions into account and are held responsible for everything that we do. If we have to be disarmed for any reason, that means we have been labeled "guilty until proven innocent".

I will never disarm myself for anyone either. Unless I have done a deed which proves me as unfit to function in normal society anymore, which means then I will be paying for that deed, in prison.

Edited for typo...

Last edited:
No.

If a certain situation warrants disarming people so that their emotions would not lead them to resorting to weapons, then this has become the classic anti-gunner's stance... "People cannot be trusted with firearms and lethal weapons". In that case, why not just put the entire population in prison, for their "own good"...

If someone at a Little League game have to resort to a firearm in order to settle a nonviolent dispute, regardless of whether firearms are accessible or not, that person should not be walking free among us. As free citizens, we taje our own actions into account and are held responsible for everything that we do. If we have to be disarmed for any reason, that means we have been labeled "guilty until proven innocent".

I will never disarm myself for anyone either. Unless I have done a deed which proves me as unfit to function in normal society anymore, which means then I will be paying for that deed, in prison.

What this guy said. Well done.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
As of February 2019 these states allow CCW to carry in schools.

• Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Idaho
  • Illinois
  • Michigan
  • Missouri
  • New Hampshire
  • Oregon
  • Rhode Island
  • South Dakota
  • Utah
  • Wyoming
These allow school employees, with permission from the school district.

• Idaho
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Missouri
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Wyoming

I wouldn’t trust that information. Always verify yourself by reading you applicable state statutes.

I know for certain Illinois does not allow anyone but LEOs to carry a firearm on school property, to include connected parking lots.

430 ILCS 66/65. It’s the first listed prohibited area...

Last edited:
Reactions: 308pirate
Give everybody a gun. Then let Darwin promptly eliminate the idiots. 2-3 months and crime and shootings will go down. Why? Because all the idiots and hot heads will be either dead or in jail. The smart ones left standing will know everyone is armed and avoid idiocy.

jon gutmaker has a good book lash, florida only
regardless, florida statutes are pretty easy to read and comp
His books are great and really dumb down the law for normal folks to understand. If part of the law has never been tried or “tested” he clearly states he doesnt know how it would work out and its best not to become a case study on that part of it.

Reactions: lash
The district I live in is in southern ohio. They just armed 2 teachers. My buddy is on the school board for that district. I have no children but many of my friends do. It's a farming community largely and there was a big deal made but also alot of support for the decision.

this particular book can really be helpful to many, because this 2A lawyer gives his interpretation of the statutes with senerios.
really is a good book to compliment the statutes as posted. i have read it a few times

Mikey,
My reply to not waste time on the book wasn't in response to your post.
I was actually responding to a post above that, where someone pointed out the book itself.

Even the state laws and the State AG websites (here) make it hard to tell. Can I carry to a school? "Possibly."
Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 10.55.06.png

Signage around here is so confusing. I am not clear even reading whether you CAN post an outdoor area as a gun-free zone, but they try at the local school. My favorite is a sign in the middle of a small park. Not at the entrances, such as they are, but the middle. So what's that mean?

Even the state laws and the State AG websites (here) make it hard to tell. Can I carry to a school? "Possibly."
View attachment 7139179

Signage around here is so confusing. I am not clear even reading whether you CAN post an outdoor area as a gun-free zone, but they try at the local school. My favorite is a sign in the middle of a small park. Not at the entrances, such as they are, but the middle. So what's that mean?

At the end of the day, fuck all that. Do what needs to be done.

What are you talking about, on a public forum? I would certainly never intentionally break the law just because there's no way to check like metal detectors. I assume none of you would either.

What are you talking about, on a public forum? I would certainly never intentionally break the law just because there's no way to check like metal detectors. I assume none of you would either.

Of course not........