• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 513T price

dbltap45acp

Old Fat Guy
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2006
Casper, Wy
I picked up a pretty damn clean Remington 513T a while back from a friend while doing some horse trading. It had the original Redfield peep rear and standard front post. It is the military marked version but it is a lot cleaner then most I’ve seen that are military marked.

I am curious to what these are worth now. I got it because I planned on having it drilled and tapped, and threading it for my can and using it in local 22 matches. I can’t bring myself to do all that to a historically correct rifle. So I figured I would either sell or trade it for a CZ, bergara, or something else that would fit my needs. I’m at work right now or I would take a few pictures. Hoping to get some ball park prices till then.

Your best bet is a collector auction.

I wouldn't give $100 because I'd have to modify it to use it. Someone that just needs one to round out their all inclusive collection may pay $5k, or $500.

I see them go from 275 -550.00 depending on condition, I have always sort of wanted one, just never ran across one at the right time.

Thanks guys. It’s at least in the price range of a CZ with one of those McMillan style stocks that I can try and trade for. Should make a better build type for what I want without messing with a nice original 513T.

Quick question, does the stock on your 513t have the military stamps or is it plain and unmarked?

The only think marked on the stock is LK. Not sure what it means though.
3339FD51-E315-4CBA-8F48-5A73EE3515F7.jpeg
83ECC5BB-8BC4-4347-93A0-2B06000C517A.jpeg
731120CC-5921-4681-9DC5-E6646B9C7757.jpeg

I don't recognize the LK. I have a civilian 513-T that my buddy (since passed away) put in a nice military stock. It's a good stock but doesn't match how the gun came from the factory. Was hoping yours was a civilian stock and I could buy it and get it all back together.

There are a ton of stocks out there for sale. Just google 513T stock for sale. Ive seen them for 50-75 bucks.

They're great rifles, I love mine. I wish they had a second action screw, or a design a bit more conducive to bedding, but they're still very accurate just the way they are.

We got one complete with all metal hardware for $35.

I have both a commercial and a US issued 513T....what is the difference between them? Finish? Cuz i can't tell a difference between them. The 513S has a sporter styled stock with checkered panels.

Some of the issued guns had the crappy post front sight to save money over the aperature front. Have both of those too.
Nothing magical. The military stock I had was finished with 11 coats of oil. It's functionally all I need for this gun.

LK is thought to stand for Letterkenny arsenal, rifle has been through a rebuild there. Original finish would have been blued, yours is parkerized

Last edited:
513 leftside.jpg513 rightside.jpg

This is a $35 stock from Numrich that I did some work on for my brother. his is a 1949 model mine is 1946. waiting on my surplus stock to show up so I can work on it. We grew up shooting a 511 so when we found the 513 that's what we had to have. A few years ago they were barely bringing $300 but then like everything else prices went up fast.