• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington 6 1/2 small rifles primers 5000 of em

BgBmBoo

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
I know this is not the for sale section, but figured this would target the group of folks most interested in them.

I am small rifle primer rich! And decided I need the money for other things vs me ever using the amount of primers I have on hand.

So...I am open to offers on 5 "bricks" (1000 per brick) of Remington 6 1/2 small rifle primers. These are fresh primers.

Not interested in trades. I can and will accept PayPal if you add the 3% they charge me.

Take care,Stan

Re: Remington 6 1/2 small rifles primers 5000 of e

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hans Gruber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't recommend shipping them unless you're hazmat certified... </div></div>

OK, unless it turns out he has an issue shipping them I've made an offer. I'm not going to suggest any underhanded doings that's going to get either of us in trouble.

Shipping via Fedex Ground or UPS is very easy...you just fill out the form and pay the fee...no issue at all.

PM answered.

Take care,Stan

TTT, thanks anyway.
smile.gif

Re: Remington 6 1/2 small rifles primers 5000 of em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dibs, all of em. You have a PM. </div></div>

You might not be aware of this little tidbit, but the Remington 6 1/2m primers are NOT meant for typical AR15 loads. They're more for the 221 and Hornet type carts. You need to keep the pressures under 40,000 PSI, which can be done, but it's somewhat harder to do.

Remington 7 1/2s are what you want, in Rem primers.

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisGarrett</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dibs, all of em. You have a PM. </div></div>

You might not be aware of this little tidbit, but the Remington 6 1/2m primers are NOT meant for typical AR15 loads. They're more for the 221 and Hornet type carts. You need to keep the pressures under 40,000 PSI, which can be done, but it's somewhat harder to do.

Remington 7 1/2s are what you want, in Rem primers.

Chris </div></div>

I wasn't aware of that, I assume I can't use them in a 204 Ruger then either. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BgBmBoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shipping via Fedex Ground or UPS is very easy...you just fill out the form and pay the fee...no issue at all.

PM answered.

Take care,Stan</div></div>

You're incorrect, just an FYI, hazmat is one thing, shipping primers is another. Unless you have been "trained" you are not allowed to....but that's just what I know and believe.

J