• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remington 700 .308 deal?

winxp_man

Firearm Pimp
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2009
Sacto, CA
Hey guys I just got a 700 from a friend. From the barrel stamp its a 81 BDL model is 350 dollars a good deal for this buy ? the condition is real good and looks like it works good.

Re: Remington 700 .308 deal?

This isn't the "for sale" section, and I'm pretty sure he's not going to offer to sell it, Beav...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhnmdahl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This isn't the "for sale" section, and I'm pretty sure he's not going to offer to sell it, Beav... </div></div>

O I see..... the way he asked the question looked like he was tryin to sell it. Got me all excited for a minute...

sorry guys for not making more clear!!!
confused.gif

I was just posting the great deal I got from a friend of mine. He was on and off on selling it and finally today he said ok I will sell it come and get it
laugh.gif