• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Remington 700 sps varmint budget stock

past

Private
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2014
Hello

I'm from Poland and I just bought my first modern long range rifle ( I have canadian Enfield too).
I was in our range and I have for 300m about 0.3 MOA from fabric Lapua Scenar 167g.
Next step is reloading :)
and second - I would change stock, but... Good stock costs similar as rifle.
Would you reccomend something in middle price but good for 900y shooting.

I know B&C , Macmillan and AI. Good but most of shops does not send to EU :(

Also look at HS precision. I have a 700 v that had a cheap stock on it. i found an used HS p take off from a Rem 700p from another member here on the hide. installed my action into it and tourqed the screws to 60in pounds in the front and 55 in the rear.. shoots .57moa all day long now!!!! so look at the used market you may find just what you are looking for.

thanks, problem is int this that i'm from Poland
at first i changed my factory stock for floating barel

Last edited:
You are wasting your time trying to get anything from the states due to export restrictions. A cheap but decent budget stock would be a PSS take off or a s/h AICS which would have the advantage of a detachable mag.

Look at buying one on eBay etc in Europe

Or

Get a relative or friend in the UK to ship one over