• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington Primers Gone per Midway

Amanda4461

Loves Dobermans!
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Asheboro, North Carolina
I had two “Notify Me” tickets in for two different Remington Primers for the last few months. Today, Midway emails told me that Remington Primers are discontinued. I guess I should keep the last brick of SP Remingtons that I bought locally, for collectors items😹

Remington Ammo was purchased, was their primer business purchased?

Vista who owns Federal bought the Remington ammunition assets. They paid $81.4 Million
for a unit that had $200 million in annual sales.

• Wow
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Hi,

What has been bad about it?
Manufacturers and dealers are in a record sales year.

Sincerely,
Theis

Lol yeah, it's been a stellar year for the small arms manufacturing world. I just want some primers. 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: RMB
Hi,

What has been bad about it?
Manufacturers and dealers are in a record sales year.

Sincerely,
Theis
Sorry maybe I should have mentioned gun “owners”? I’m just saying it’s hard to find anything anymore. Money wise it’s been very prosperous.

But I got into reloading this year too late because I can’t find shit. Took me 2 months to find primers at a local store.

I wish someone that owned a gun company and had international connections could arrange to import a sea container full of Murom/kvb primers.
Snipers hide group buy?

@THEIS - Is this impossible due to import restrictions?

Those are good primers. Same as Wolf I believe just rebranded as Murom. Was the rebranding an effort to get around itar restrictions?

They seem to be readily available in UK etc.
For example I talked to HPS target rifles you can get 10,000 for £ 300.00 but then it would be £ 900.00 to ship.
Not worth it, but a container full on a slow boat might be more cost effective if it is legal?

Reactions: camocorvette
Hi,

While yes, yes I can...well I would have to check the latest sanctions on Russian companies and see how connected Murom is to State Owned.

I highly doubt HPS would be allowed to RE-export them since most export licenses (Even from Russia) have stipulation that they cannot be RE-exported but that would depend on who and how they were brought into EU.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

While yes, yes I can...well I would have to check the latest sanctions on Russian companies and see how connected Murom is to State Owned.

I highly doubt HPS would be allowed to RE-export them since most export licenses (Even from Russia) have stipulation that they cannot be RE-exported but that would depend on who and how they were brought into EU.

Sincerely,
Theis
Don't you have access to a plane?

lord-of-war-5759477a17d3e.jpg

Hoplite Primers - You'll make a killing!

Hi,

IF people actually had patience I could bring in all sorts of ammunition components and loaded ammunition but not just so 1000 people can call us every single day asking about delivery status.

For example, right now ammunition is about 4 months timeline from International manufacturers I deal with. Add onto that a month for shipping and Customs clearance, etc etc.

IF people would be settled with 5-6 months for 9mm, 5.56 and 7.62 loaded ammunition then I would entertain it. But watching the multitude of threads about people being so desperate acting for ammo....Nope, Nada....

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

IF people actually had patience I could bring in all sorts of ammunition components and loaded ammunition but not just so 1000 people can call us every single day asking about delivery status.

For example, right now ammunition is about 4 months timeline from International manufacturers I deal with. Add onto that a month for shipping and Customs clearance, etc etc.

IF people would be settled with 5-6 months for 9mm, 5.56 and 7.62 loaded ammunition then I would entertain it. But watching the multitude of threads about people being so desperate acting for ammo....Nope, Nada....

Sincerely,
Theis
I'd gladly wait 4-6 months for 10k of 9mm/556 ammo. But thats just me. I play the long game.

Me too. It hasn't been available for over that timeframe already.

So... I'll check back tomorrow for an estimated delivery date... 😉

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis

Then I'd just make that order and keep it to yourself till it's in. 😉

I onow I know. Who's to say you haven't. 🤭 This obviously ain't gonna get no better for a long time I'm afraid.

Rem 9 1/2 m WERE on a certain shelf yesterday.........today? I have no idea

Then I'd just make that order and keep it to yourself till it's in. 😉

I onow I know. Who's to say you haven't. 🤭 This obviously ain't gonna get no better for a long time I'm afraid.

Hi,

Well lets just say IF the time comes I need more ammo, there will be plenty lying in the streets, lol.

BUT on the bright side..I did get confirmation that my Lithuanian ammo manufacturer only has MOQ of 300k rounds compared to the Turkey and Romanian companies having MOQ of 1mil.

Sincerely,
Theis

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
What's a million rounds between friends.
Is this still available?

Hi,

Yes it is, lol...
I have import permit filed for 3mil 9mm rounds from Turkey right now, hahaha
Will be filing for one to handle the Lithuanian manufacturers 5.56 and 7.62 for quantities that should last about 14 months, lol
Once all documents are in order we will talk :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Yes it is, lol...
I have import permit filed for 3mil 9mm rounds from Turkey right now, hahaha
Will be filing for one to handle the Lithuanian manufacturers 5.56 and 7.62 for quantities that should last about 14 months, lol
Once all documents are in order we will talk :)

Sincerely,
Theis
If the Lithuanian company rhymes with ‘GGG’, my carbine loves the 62gr 5.56!

Anyone who has owned firearms since Clinton, and failed to prepare, is a dolt. Anyone who was caught with their pants down, deserves the absolute raping they are taking just to be able to buy a box of 9mm or 5.56mm. You just now decided to start reloading, and you wanna cry about the lack of primers? You only own a 9mm and a .223 AR pistol? What a useless sack of shit you just figured out you are. Good lord, go trade that useless 9mm for a 1911 in .45ACP. LARGE PISTOL PRIMERS ARE EVERYWHERE ON THE SHELVES OF LGS’s. Put on your big boy pants and shoot a real pistol. Natchez has all the .416 Rem Mag and .458 WinMag ammo you need. Hell, they even have .458 Lott ammo. Talk about waking your pussy ass up!
My wife’s 52 year old mechanical engineering employee asks her to talk me into loading up a few boxes of 9mm for him. No problem, where’s his spent brass? Oh, he left that on the campground with his empty beer bottles. 🙈
He needs me to give him the brass, he wants 124gr Gold Dot loaded to Plus-P, and he hopes I will price it pre-Covid. WTF? Tell the dumbass that as soon as I see a pristine Luger on my bench, I’ll get him some ammo. I always wanted a nice matching-number Luger with three matching mags, a prewar finish and maybe a holster with some dead, rich German’s blood on it. I figure I’ll get the Luger a few years before he ever finds his specific 9mm ammo🥳
I love other people’s misery. I think @TheGerman probably has a word like Schadenfreude just for that feeling🤓

Last edited:
Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Patience? Hell I have smaller manufacturers in the state calling me asking for spare forged lowers and uppers. They arent willing to get in line and wait 3-6 weeks for a delivery of raw stock.

Last edited:
Anyone who has owned firearms since Clinton, and failed to prepare, is a dolt. Anyone who was caught with their pants down, deserves the absolute raping they are taking just to be able to buy a box of 9mm or 5.56mm. You just now decided to start reloading, and you wanna cry about the lack of primers? You only own a 9mm and a .223 AR pistol? What a useless sack of shit you just figured out you are. Good lord, go trade that useless 9mm for a 1911 in .45ACP. LARGE PISTOL PRIMERS ARE EVERYWHERE ON THE SHELVES OF LGS’s. Put on your big boy pants and shoot a real pistol. Natchez has all the .416 Rem Mag and .458 WinMag ammo you need. Hell, they even have .458 Lott ammo. Talk about waking your pussy ass up!
My wife’s 52 year old mechanical engineering employee asks her to talk me into loading up a few boxes of 9mm for him. No problem, where’s his spent brass? Oh, he left that on the campground with his empty beer bottles. 🙈
He needs me to give him the brass, he wants 124gr Gold Dot loaded to Plus-P, and he hopes I will price it pre-Covid. WTF? Tell the dumbass that as soon as I see a pristine Luger on my bench, I’ll get him some ammo. I always wanted a nice matching-number Luger with three matching mags, a prewar finish and maybe a holster with some dead, rich German’s blood on it. I figure I’ll get the Luger a few years before ever finds his specific 9mm ammo🥳
I love other people’s misery. I think @TheGerman probably has a word like Schadenfreude just for that feeling🤓
Good words to start my morning off