• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remington scoremaster 511??

sw99

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2004
Weld CO
Any hide members have one? Just picked one up in pretty darn good condition w/ 4 mags. Trigger pull is very smooth and light. I am very impressed with a 60+ year old rifle. I have always heard that these are tack drivers so I cant wait to shoot it.

Re: Remington scoremaster 511??

You will love it! That's when even a rimfire was a gorgeous piece of art, I have a 513T that is just amazing too!

Thanks! I am stoked to go out and put rounds through it. I looked into the 513T and I have to find one now... Love these old rifles!

You guys are making me feel better already. I paid $150 for the 511 w/ 4 mags (two ten rounders and two five rounders). I felt that the price was fair given the bad timing and overall market. My kid commandeered my Mark II so I needed something to shoot for myself.