• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Remmy 700P 338LM & XLR

titus7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2008
Ridgecrest, California
Alright here is my latest project. Remmy 700P in 338LM. Kyle over at XLR made the stock for me and I added the PRS and ACE folding mechanism, along with Larue modified Harris bipod and Larue 20moa rail. Some things that I still need are a good sling along with a Nightforce. Currently looking for just a real inexpensive scope to hold me over until I can swing a nightforce maybe for christmas. Anyways, here it is and I love it. Let me know what you guys think and if you can think of anything else I need.

IMG_9099.jpg

IMG_9095.jpg

IMG_9100.jpg

Re: Remmy 700P 338LM & XLR

Very nice!!

Give us a break down on the stock... What type of price was it??

Awesome. I have an XLR for my 700 300wm XCR LRT coming any day. Kyle is great to deal with.
That POF 308 is EXACTLY how I want to get one, except maybe add a viper pst 1-4 or 2.5-10. May be a while before I have the coin for one though.
Nice rifles!

my God...beautiful stock!! I 'll never see this stock in Italy ...
frown.gif
You're a lucky boy!

Waiting on optics for all 3. I couldnt be happier with all of these. The stock is from Kyle at XLR industries. Its an Evolution stock that accepts AICS magazines. The complete chassis with PRS, ACE folding system, Ergo grip, Larue rail and bipod was right about around a grand. Compared to other chassis that I have had the XLR is the stock to be had. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an extremely well built and versatile chassis system for any bolt action rifle.