• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Replace AICS Spigot with Rail

Interested in the pic rail and possibly and arc rail one as well

I have and AIAT in the mail and would like to run this mount. Any updates?

I'm in for either version, whichever you end up making. Will there be another run?

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on getting these made and brought back to market, along with some other ideas for AI parts I've had for a while. It looks like things will be coming to fruition soon, and I apologize for the radio silence the past few months. The picatinny rail version is ready to go, and I have a final design of the Arca Swiss rail that is ready to be prototyped and have final testing.

I will keep you guys in the loop as I make progress on getting a new batch made. Thanks for the patience, it'll be worth it!

Sam

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on getting these made and brought back to market, along with some other ideas for AI parts I've had for a while. It looks like things will be coming to fruition soon, and I apologize for the radio silence the past few months. The picatinny rail version is ready to go, and I have a final design of the Arca Swiss rail that is ready to be prototyped and have final testing.

I will keep you guys in the loop as I make progress on getting a new batch made. Thanks for the patience, it'll be worth it!

Sam
Hi Sam,
I definitely don't want to miss out on one of the pic rails for my AI-AT, keep me in the loop for sure!
b

Reactions: Basher
Any word on availability of the new mount @samb300 ?

I know I sound like a broken record, but they're still in work. The design has been finalized for a while on the Arca-Swiss variant.

I'm working on a bunch of other AI items as well, but I won't make any comments on those until they're closer to being completed. Trying to get the bipod mounts done first.

@JSchell1309

Here are some examples of member’s rifles. It looks sick.
91D7A048-ED1E-43E2-B04C-85D8C3B1062E.jpeg
7E5E83B1-EA06-48BE-BBF3-D5949178923F.jpeg
F27EAF28-266D-4236-84F2-60158A08E507.jpeg
B3F41C4D-748E-4400-9842-8A3E636A39A3.jpeg

Reactions: samb300
Hey everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I have partnered with Anarchy Outdoors to license, manufacture, and sell my products. They will be selling the thumb rests, bipod mounts, AX low cheek piece, some really cool AI thread protectors, and a bunch of other products still in work. I will keep you posted when things are closer to being ready for sale on their website.

In the meantime, I am suspending all personal sales (direct to me) of the products listed above. I will take care of anyone that has ordered thumb rests through today, but going forward things will transition completely over to Anarchy Outdoors. This is going to be way better for you guys, as Anarchy is stacked with awesome products for precision rifles way beyond what they'll be offering just from me. It's also going to be great since it will open up more time for me to design sweet stuff for AI's and other platforms.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, I'm still going to remain very active here on SH.

Thanks,

Sam

They will be selling the thumb rests, bipod mounts, AX low cheek piece, some really cool AI thread protectors, and a bunch of other products still in work. I will keep you posted when things are closer to being ready for sale on their website.

This is awesome man, keep up the good work and thanks for the heads up!

Impatiently waiting. Ordered the thumbrest, the mount is the last thing I need to complete my AI.

Why am I finding it impossible to locate the spigot on Anarchy Outdoors’ website? I see the thumb rest, but no spigots. Not even a pre-order like pictured above.

Why am I finding it impossible to locate the spigot on Anarchy Outdoors’ website? I see the thumb rest, but no spigots. Not even a pre-order like pictured above.
They’re not available yet, should be soon though. Just missed having them ready for the NRA show. I don’t believe there was/is a plan for pre-ordering though. I’ll keep you guys posted when they’re available!

Hopefully soon!

Yes sir, I'm hoping soon too! I just got a picture of the initial batch of AX anti-rotation QD sling mounts off the machine, and I'm told the bipod mounts will be next. Not trying to string you guys along, the machine shops are busy and we're trying to get these made as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Reactions: Rory_Fritz
Can’t wait! We’re looking at what, about $120 plus shipping or so, if I recall from earlier? Is that still accurate? Thanks Sam!