• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Replace Fed 210 match Primers?

ejholdmeyer

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2009
Adel, IA
So I'm nearly out of my Federal 210 match primers. I've never used any others and I've had great luck with them.. only problem is I can't find more anywhere. What is a good primer to try and replace them? CCI? Wolf? any others?

Re: Replace Fed 210 match Primers?

I have shot both Fed 210 and 210M side by side over a chrono and cannot tell a difference in either in terms of numbers (ES, SD) as well as accuracy.

Here is a better price on the BR2.

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=257&dir=278|284|316

Wolf Large Magnum Rifle ( Magnum just means that it has a brass cup for hardness) better SD and ES than Fed 210 (which are very soft) or BR2. In comparision test run by some of the F class guy I shoot with. Note larger dia. and shorter than american primers be sure to set all the way, larger dia. helps primer pocket fit on stiff load repeat firings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Unsichtbar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">( Magnum just means that it has a brass cup for hardness) </div></div>

Is that true for all brands???