• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Replacement Baffles???

moochy28

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2007
Maryville,Tn.
I have a X brand 22 suppressor with threaded cap. Is there any Suppressor manufacture who offers replacement baffles hopefully better than what I have..

You may be able to find someone to recore it for you but no one is legally allowed to sell you individual baffles as each part is considered by the atf to be a suppressor. Dumb rule but it is what it is. That's also why you don't see multi-caliber cans with different baffles for each caliber. As to who might do the work I'm unable to help.

You may be able to find someone to recore it for you but no one is legally allowed to sell you individual baffles as each part is considered by the atf to be a suppressor. Dumb rule but it is what it is.

The ATF revised their definition of a silencer in response to individuals making unregistered silencers from parts they bought at gun shows.

Being lazy. Do you have a link for the revision? I'm sure its about those oil filter mounts but I'd like to read the verbiage

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2