• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Replacement Foam for a Storm 3300 case

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    Kaizen foam is a great option for rifle cases. It's very firm but easy to cut. Manufactured in 1/8" layers so you can cut and peel out to whatever depth you need. I spray glued felt to mine.before I made the cuts. Makes for a pretty cool case. Comes in different sizes and thicknesses.

I have a source for bottom foam all cut ready to go for less than all the other guys are charging.

I bought two two pieces myself. I do t have the photos on my phone any longer but it’s formed for a scopes rifle, mil spec cleaning kit and extra storage.

PM me if interested.

You can get them pre-cut at the Foam Factory to fit your case. 15.5x13.5x3 runs about $20 each. This is the firm charcoal foam. It's not quite as dense as the factory Pelican stuff but it works great and is easy to cut.

http://www.foambymail.com/custom-cut-foam-dimensions.html?category_id=236&shape_id=14

Just plug in your dimensions.

This is what I use. You can make yourself a cheap hot wire cutting table or use an electric knife. My set ups are constantly changing an I like to be able to cut new set ups for cheap.