• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

replacement stock for a 700 LTR DM

poconnor

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2010
east coast
Anyone replaced their 700 ltr detachable magazine stock with another stock? I have a 700 LTR with factory detachable mag. Want to replace it with a aics or H@S LTR stock with h@s detachable mag or with floor plate. Pulled the action and discovered the factory cut the bottom of the action. Tried the search with no luck.

Re: replacement stock for a 700 LTR DM

No issues at all, it will drop right in the AICS or any stock for that matter inletted for the 700 SA, you would most likely want to use different bottom metal and mags, the AICS obviously requires no bottom metal.

Kirk R

If it is factory DBM model, you will NOT be able to convert it to a floorplate, as the DBM models to not have feedrails. You can, however, use any DBM system out there (AICS stock, Badger, etc)

What is it that you don't like about the ltr stock? If your looking for H&S stock with a H&S DBM let me know and I can get you one at a very good price

I like the LTR stock, I have a few of them on my own rifles. The problem is the remington factory dm is not reliable. I guess thats why remington stopped offering the LTR with that mag. Benfur shoot me a pm.